'-he's so handsome...'

His cheeks grew crimson as his thoughts derailed further, his eyes shifting downwards to avoid eye contact. The other's sincere expression was too much for him to handle.

When Bakugou was done, he rubbed Nijirou's head, not noticing his flustered expression. He passed the cake to him and slid the coffee to his own side, slowly mixing it to make it colder.

"Click!", he was still feeling the steam on his face when the sudden sound made him look up, locking eyes with the guilty person.

Nijirou hurriedly lowered his phone and pretended to be nonchalant, picking up his own coffee to take a sip.

But before he could do so, Bakugou grabbed his hand, making him put the mug down on the table,

"Don't drink it yet, its too hot", he said with furrowed brows, "Your mouth will burn..."

Then his lips curled, "And that photo...you won't show me?"

Nijirou was shocked, before his expression twisted into a pout, 'I can't even take a photo?',

"You're teasing me."

"Ahahahaha", Bakugou couldn't control his laughter, bursting into loud chuckles.

Nijirou was still sulking, forking up some cake and putting it in his mouth angrily,

"And still laughing too..."

"Ahem", Bakugou controlled himself in time and coughed to stifle his laugh,

"Ok then I won't ask you to delete it, but-"

"But?", Nijirou's eyes perked up.

"-but you have to let me take pictures of you too", he said in a mater-of-fact like tone.

Nijirou didn't find anything wrong with that, "Ok~"

"Eh?", the other didn't seem to think he would agree so quickly,

"Really?"

"Yeah", Nijirou's eyes were still on the cake, 'Its just a picture anyway', he thought before putting another spoonful into his mouth.

'It's so delicious...', his eyes narrowed in pleasure.

"Click!", the sound rang out again, making him raise his eyes curiously. Seeing Bakugou smirking at the picture, he decided to ignore the other, 'The dessert's more important~'

Sipping the hot coffee with the other, Bakugou enjoyed the peaceful ambience while chatting occasionally with the other. Their comfortable silence was interrupted once in a while by the melodious sound of the wind chime, a subtle and pastel-like atmosphere lingering.

Strolling across the streets of an unfamiliar town after a while, with their stomachs happy, they wandered through various stalls.

Seeing that they still had some time before curfew, Bakugou dragged Nijirou into a nearby shop selling jackets,

"Come on we gotta buy~", his voice was filled with concealed excitement.

"Ok...", Nijirou followed him helplessly, 'Sometimes he acts like my nee-san...'

Entering the stall, they saw jackets in every color and design, making them a bit dazzled,

"There's so many...", Nijirou murmured.

His voice bought Bakugou back to his senses. Smirking he started picking out various designs and helping Nijirou try them on,

"Hmm this is good but a bit plain..."

"This's too dark..."

"Too thin."