14

Everyone was beyond happy .late king ( jk grandfather )smiled on his own and looked at jk and you ?

Mr jeon (jk grandfather):after so many years we get to sit together and eat ,I can't express how happy I  am ...........

Mr jeon (jk grandfather ): you are a person of your words dear ..........when I first saw you ,I had this feeling that uou were going to change something for the good and I see I am not wrong................when jungkooks parents told me about you and junkook ...I didn't react much because I already had this feeling and now......when everything has changed ....y/n......would you like to become a part of this family ?.........you have given a new life to jungkook so it would be nice if you stay with him forever ........you grew up without a family so please accept to join ours .....you are most welcome here...

// jungkoook grabbed you hand under the table and squeezed it gently . he smiled lovingly even you looked at him .Mrs jeon smiled internally when she noticed that.//

Mr jeon jungkook grandfather: in upcoming days ....we'll keep a grand party for jungkook and y/n engagement and will introduce our grand-daughter in law to the whole nation.....

// jungkook interwind his fingers with your and started eating with other hand as everyone begun eating too.//

^^^^₩¥timeskip¥₩^^^^

@Wedding

Theme : dark colors (jk and y/n choice)

Y/n dress

Jungkook dress

Jungkook dress

   Priest :    jeon jungkook, do you take ,Kim y/n as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

Jk : I do

Priest :  Kim y/n, do you take jeon jungkook as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part? 

Y/n : i do

Priest : you may kiss the bride

// they kissed each other //

Y/n : I ❤ love ❤ you
Jungkook: I love you more

The end