A; appa ...

Ar; sollu da ...

A; unga kitte onnu sollanu ..amma kittayu ...

Nandhini too came .after that incident abhinaya avoided Nandhini and just talk what is what that's it .

She came and sat beside her .she tried to touch her hair .abhinaya moved to her father and hugged him tightly .... Nandhini felt hurt but didn't showed on her face ...

A; en kanavule oruthar vararu ,avuru peru ''ARJUN '' ....na idhuvara avuru face pathadhu ille .but I can feel him around me .na avuradha love pandre .

Arun silently heard her but didn't said anything .he kept silent .but Nandhini being her ...she ranted to her ...

N; are you mad .kanavule vandhanu soldre .avan irukano illayo .veena asaya valathutu sutthadhe .naanga pakure payyana kalyanam pannitu po ...

Abhinaya gritted her teeth but got silent when her father speak..

Ar; wait pannuvo da ..pathukala ippo stress pannikadha thungu ..

N; ennaga pesuringe ...

He showed his hands and she left from there ...

She lyed on his lap and he carresed her hairs and she slept on his lap .after she slept he made her lydown properly and left from there ...

After that only ...abhinaya was happy and dance with Arjun toy and behave like a teenage girl and blush ...

Abhiram also happy that she came to her normal self .he too did the same like her ...

He got a oppertunity to mingle with AK groups .he made his plan and collaborate with them .

After that their first meet .it was not his plan but kadavul setting .he was testing her patience with his talks and looks .he even made her remember him ,but she being the Moola back vangum girl ... didn't understand .

Before she could realise he left from there . He was hearing her rantings about him and laughed ...poor abhinaya doesn't know that he can hear her 😂😂....

And siddhu's move was unexpected in abhiram life .siddhu came to know their interaction .so he blackmailed Arun and they accepted ...

But no one knows that Nandhini was there in abhinaya escape .she made janu know about this and they could reach her ...

She made perfect plan ,but that body guards still followed her .abhiram was waiting in signal and saw her .but he was confused why should go in bridal attire ....

When she came in boy getup .he confirmed that something happened .but he was waited her to spoke about her life and what happened to her ....

She being a stubborn girl didn't opened her mouth and acted like a paithyakari ....

Whenever she closed to kathir he eventually came inside by the glass wall but no one knows that ....

That's how he entered in a jet speed and stood beside abhinaya 😂😂😂...

But he didn't expect that plastic moonji .he knows that his brothers move .he just played for abhinaya .but he didn't expected that she will play with his emotions .....

He know that abhinaya came and changed Herself as boy but didn't dig more into her ...

But he lost his cool that his surroundings are becoming more complicated by siddhu .he want to know by herself then only he openly help her or save her ....

So he used her words and moved from there .saying he is arjun that she loved in her dream .....

She begged him and he knows that he hurted her but he dont have any ways that she didn't open up ....

He made sure she was okay and ate or sleep .but she was all silent and did her work .but she hold him red handed.... He was waiting to see her face but she hide below the table .that night he came to see her for one last before he go to her mother graveyard ....but she was smart and reached before him .

He was the one who created air and made her fear 😂😂😂...

Her cute rantings and mumbling made him laugh 😂....

That is how their dream life came to an END ......

MAYAVAN VARUVAN 🤞✨

HOW WAS IT....

Hope you guys liked this chapter

Comments mukyam bigiluhhh 😌

Comments pannunga readerseyyy enaku romba down agudhu .even seekram finish pannidalanu kude thonudhu ...... 7 more chapters story end pandre 🤧🤧

A/n; the lonely king author ku bday varudhu ,so avan story read pandra readers yaaravdhu irundhu you can dm me in ig and Wattpad . avanuku wish send pannanu nenacha ig I'd RATHVIKA ....

anga enaku send pannunga . ungaluku terinjavanga kittayu ketu forward pannunga ....

Thank you ❤️😊