[p.1] XII. just enjoy it, you'll get there

Start from the beginning

Although, back again with the message that she sent you just now, you were more surprised than confused with it.

Yuri

Heyy!! Do you want to join me in the club
later? We could play another song if you'd
like! :)

Sent. 1:53 PM

Maybe you were too surprised for all you could ever be, that your brain short circuited for a second.

There was no harm in playing with her once again, right? 

...

What were you even thinking? Yuri was completely harmless and as your experiences have given you, you didn't actually get that harmed in playing. The only thing that actually did brought pain to you was that one time when a string broke and hit your face, it did leave a nasty red line on your cheek but it didn't hurt that much to the point that you felt like dying. In fact, the things that you've done to yourself purposely were the ones that hurt the most.

You had one problem though.

You

I don't have my guitar with me :')

Yuri

Not a problem!! We have one spare
guitar in the club.

Nice

It's steel though, would that be okay
with you.

Maybe not so nice, you could already feel the tingling horror felt by your fingertips. It wasn't like it'd harm you that much though — surely, it wouldn't let your skin bleed. You stared at your fingers subconsciously and pressed them together, feeling the usual soft surface of the skin hardened in the slightest.

Your

Sure, I'll go. :)

Yuri

Great!

After reacting to her message, you settled your phone down and checked the time from your wrist watch. It's be a few minutes before your second to the last subject teacher would arrive for their lecture.

Wait...

Why the hell was your heart beating so fast?

You stared at where you left your phone and pondered for a moment — figuring that it was just the excitement that's pumping blood at such a rate. But then, a vibration coming from your phone went first and then your lock screen lit up with another message coming from the same girl.

Yuri

Oh, and I have a few peeps from the
light music club to tag along...is that alright
with you too?

Ah, there it was.

It was the nervousness.

The anxiety.

But you had to overcome it sooner or later, right? The people that used to do things to you didn't bother you anymore, it was a relief that they didn't. Although, you still felt glaring eyes stabbing your figure from time to time. Surely, there wouldn't be anyone that'd get all envious to you. It's clear that you and her weren't together anymore, and if your eyes were telling what you were seeing from the hallways from the past days — there were already students taking their chance to capture the heart of the girl.

You sighed and glanced at the doorway, seeing the teacher all ready to start their lesson — so you picked up your phone and quickly sent a reply that it was okay and to get rid of the dryness, you added a smile at the end.