──────﹕𝑛𝑖𝑦𝑒𝑙𝑖 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑒 .ᐟ

Start from the beginning

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   

ㄑ☆ 𓏲ּ   𝑁𝐼𝑌𝐸𝐿𝐼 𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑂𝑁𝐸  ✴⭒ .ᐟ 
ᐟᐟ☆ ─────  you can look but can't touch, pretty boy.  ❞ 

⋮ ῾ ᵎ 𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐒 ᵎ ῾ ⋮☾ ❀ *̥ ˚ 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

☾ ❀ *̥ ˚ 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 . . . . 𝐽𝐸𝑆𝑆𝐼𝐶𝐴 𝐴𝐿𝐵𝐴 ⌇ ⁺ ◦ ☽

✦  .  ⁺   .  ✦  .  ⁺   .  ✦  

physique.     petite, slim well-toned 
height.    5'6 / 167 cm
skin tone.    soft beige, warm toned
eye color.    light brown
hair color.    natural medium brown with dark blonde highlights. 
piercings.
┈┈  one on each earlobe and a belly button piercing. 
scars.
┈┈  small scar from a knife on her right thigh from when she was trying to escape off the boat from her brother's men. 

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   

⋮ ῾ ᵎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒 ᵎ ῾ ⋮

✦  .  ⁺   .  ✦  .  ⁺   .  ✦  

personality.    niyeli is shown to actually be a caring and smart person despite what anyone thinks of her based on her name and where she came from, especially when people hear the name of her brother.  she is the type to know between right and wrong.  she follows her instincts and doesn't enjoy what her brother does for a living and what he does to people to get what he wants.  sometimes she's not afraid to confront her older brother, knowing that he won't hurt her because they only have each other.  she can get sassy and stubborn when it comes to getting what she wants and what she wants for others.  she is the type of person who would save others before herself, if it meant that her brother could hurt them or even her.  her, herself, as a person tries to prove to people that she isn't like her brother at all and that she's someone that is rather trustworthy and has good intentions.