Chapter 8: You Could Have Told Me

Start from the beginning

"I may have told him that Zayn was taking care of me while he was ignoring me" I said.

"LIZ!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!" He said.

"Sorry! It slipped out!" I said.

"Niall already thinks that Zayn fancys you and now he probably KNOWS Zayn fancys you!" Harry said.

He sighed.

"Are we there yet?" I said changing the subject.

He looked over at me and sighed again.

"Yeah" he said.

He parked right in front of this semi big house. I took off my seat belt and got out of the car. We walked up to the front door. Harry was about to knock but the door but it flew open. There stood Harry's mum.

"Harry!! I missed you so much!!" She said crushing Harry into a hug.

"Missed you too mum" he said.

Aww.

"And you must be Elizabeth! It's so nice to see you again!" She said breaking the hug with Harry and hugging me, tightly.

Again? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen her before. I think.

"Nice to see you too" I said politely.

She broke he hug and said

"Come in!"

Harry and I went inside.

"Just in time! Dinner is ready!" She said.

I smiled.

"What did you cook?" I said.

"We'll I made some tacos for Harry and I also bought some Oreos for you since you like them. Well that's what Harry said" she said.

"Great! I love Oreos!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was delicious!" I said putting my plate in the sink.

"Thank you! But Harry is a better cook than me" she said.

"I wish I was as good as you two. I always end up burning something when I'm cooking" I said.

She chuckled.

"I would be glad to teach you" she said.

"I'd love that" I said.

"Erm mom. Now?" Harry said coming into the kitchen.

"Yeah. Liz can we speak to you in the living room?" She said.

"Um sure" I said.

We all walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch

"Um please just don't get mad. We have an explanation for this" Harry started.

I nodded for him to continue. I'm actually scared of what he's gonna say.

"Um a couple if months after Harry was born I went out for a walk" Harry's mom started.

"Um well while I was walking this guy grabbed me and brought me into his can. H-he...R-raped me" she said starting to cry.

I was on the verge of tears while hearing this.

"Even though I hated him so much I still wanted to have this child. After the child was born I raised her for a couple of months. But the man somehow found me and took her from me. She was my child and he took her from me. I was devastated. I couldn't find him anywhere after that" she said.

"Wait. What does this have to do with me?" I said.

"You were that child" Harry said.

I stood up.

"What?! I can't be!" I said.

"Believe it cuz you are!" She said.

"Do you have any proof?" I said.

"And what about my other mom?! And my brother, Eric" I said.

"Your mom and brother knew about this. Your dad told them not to tell you or he would have killed them and you. Your other mom was about to tell you on the phone but...well...you know what happened" she said.

I nodded slightly. I didn't even want to think about it. At least they kept the secret from me to protect me.

"Wait. Did Harry know?" I said.

"Yes. He is also your brother" she said.

I glared at him as he gulped loudly.

"Can I talk to him alone" I said not breaking my stare down with Harry.

"Sure" she said and left.

It was silent for a couple of minutes.

"How could you" I whispered.

"I wasn't suppose to tell you" he said.

Anger flushed through me and I grabbed the collar of his shirt and roughy him down to my eye level. His eyes widened In shock. Not so strong now, Harold.

"But you could have! It's not like my dad would have found out! You know it would have been the best feeling in The world to have your brother by your side while you were living your dream! You were there with me the whole way! My first concert, interview! Harry you were my best friend! And now I find out that you were keeping a secret from me!" I said.

"I trusted you!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry! I didn't want to risk it! I didn't want to lose you!" He said.

I let go his collar and ran my hands through my hair. Well that explains why we were related. We both had curly brown hair. I looked over at Harry and saw him crying. Tears streamed down my face as I whispered

"You could have told me"