Shattered Part 1

So before we start the chapter I'm splitting  in parts. Because I don't want to have 40 minutes chapter reading. So their will be chapters that I split up. Just letting you know anyway I hope you enjoy!

The scene start showing Green Hill. Their were some rings. Until Sonic came by collecting some gold rings. The scene change revealing to be Big the cat who is walking while Froggy top of his head. Until Sonic ran past him. But making him spin. Sonic then ran to him and stop him from spinning around.

Sonic: "Sorry, Big! Sorry, Froggy! Can't chat gotta go help our friends!" He said as he ran fast.

Big: "No problem Sonic!" He said.

Froggy then make a frog noise. Then the scene change revealing to be sonic running.

Sonic narrating: "Home is where your friends are, as they say." He said.

Then Sonic then give a wink at the viewer. Then the scene change revealing to be Sonic friends in Green hill.

Sonic Narrating: "And that's Green Hill. Where the best beaches, palm trees and chili dogs are just the trip of the iceberg." He said.

Then the scene change revealing to be Tails plane with Tails, Amy and Knuckles on it.

Sonic Narrating: "We've saved this place a million times from this doofus." He said.

The scene change revealing to be Eggman laughing evilly. Then the scene change again revealing to be Shadow.

Sonic Narrating: "And then there's Shadow. It's complicated. More on him later.

Then the scene change revealing to be Y/N

Sonic Narrating: "This is Y/N. She is a robot that Tails invent. And I'm pretty sure that my buddy have feelings for her." he said.

The scene change revealing to be Sonic and rest of his friends.

Sonic: "The fact is, we ever lose." he said.

The scene change revealing a giant robot that smash and there is a crack. Sonic then ran fast to the top.

Sonic Narrating: "Cause when you've got a crew like mine, there's nothing that can stop you!"He said.

He made it the top see Eggbots already taken down. He enter the cave and said.

Sonic: "Hey, guys! I made it!" he said.

All except Sonic: "You're late!" They said at the same time.

Eggman: "Sonic!" He said as he turn around and look at the hedgehog.

Sonic: "Eggman!" He said.

Eggman: "Just in time to watch me claim the Paradox Prism and transform your disgustingly green world into something more... me." He said with a nefarious laughter.

Sonic then land on the ground and said.

Sonic: "Yawn!" He said.

Then Sonic and rest of his friends were ready for battle.

Sonic: "Yep, I "yawned" you, Eggman." He said.

Eggman then growl at him in anger and said.

Eggman: "Crush them all!" He said.

Sonic and his friends charge at Badniks. Sonic then spin dash destroying the badniks. And the rest of sonic friends are destroy them. While Sonic was battling, he got hit by the one of the badniks. Some of the rings fall out as he too damage.

Tails: "Sonic!" He said as he fly to him.

He manage to catch him.

Sonic: "Yo, Tails!" He said.

He then fell out from his hand as he began to spin dash the badniks where Knuckles is. He the get behind him while taking down badniks.

Sonic: "Knuckles! You okay, buddy?" He asked.

One of the badniks was flying and shooting until knuckles caught it.

Knuckles: "Nothing, flusters me Sonic." He said.

He then throw it to the badniks.

Knuckles: "Except, when you're late." He said as he ran to fight more badniks.

Sonic watch him leave. However, without him noticing. A huge badnik is about to attack him from behind. But it got stop by Rouge.

Sonic: "Thanks, Rouge!" He said as he waving.

Rouge: "Don't mention it, literally." She said as she fly away.

Amy then jump and hit it with her hammer. The head was rolling as she stop it. Then the animals are flying out free.

Sonic: "Amy!" He said.

Amy: "Sonic! Where have you been?" She asked.

Sonic: "Got a little sidetracked." He said.

He then spin dash the badniks and kick to Amy as she hit it.

Y/N is attacking the badniks with her hair that have spikes. The use them to attack. Sonic then ran by and said.

Sonic: "How you doing Y/N?" He asked.

Y/N: "I'm doing good. But your schedule was over due." She asked.

Sonic: "I got little sidetracked." He said.

He then spindash the badniks.

Eggman: "Get that rock out of the ground!" He said.

The badniks are trying to get the paradox prism out of the ground. However it taking forever. Eggman then began climb his machine.

Eggman: "Want something done, do it yourself." He said.

Sonic then spin dash and went to tails while they both fight.

Tails: "Sonic, we don't know what the prism is capable of. Be careful." He said.

Amy: "If Eggman want it, it can't be good." She said.

Sonic: "Got it!" He said as he running fast.

Roman approached the Prism and began to use his machine to grab the Paradox Prism.

Sonic: "Step away from the rock, Eggman." He said.

Eggman: "Not this time, you fool." He said.

Sonic then began to speed up trying to reach Eggman before it too late. The prism is almost lose. While Y/N is fighting the badniks. She notice what going on. She scan Sonic, Eggman, and the Paradox Prism. She start get danger sign.

Y/N: "That not good." She said as she ran toward.

Eggman have a grin on his face as he almost have the prism. Sonic then spin dash toward it.

Tails: "Sonic, Y/N, Wait!" He said.

Sonic is about to spin dash and Y/N use her spikes toward it.

Amy/Knuckles/Rouge/Tails: "Sonic, Y/N, No!" They said.

Then the explosion happened the chards to shatter. It cause Sonic and Y/N friends to blast away. Then everything turn black.

Too be continued

Sorry if this chapter is short. I was kinda in a rush. But I promise you that the next one is long. But anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter.