« Double Date » |🧡💛 & 🩵❤️

Ship(s): Chandi & Soraxx

Romantic fluff 💕

« not requested just thought it would be cute »

_________________________________________

Sora was sitting on the couch holding the remote looking through channels trying to find something good to watch. He stumbled upon a cartoon and decided to watch it. He placed the remote on the coffee table and grab the bag of chips he had there. He opened the bag and started eating, then footsteps were heard from someone coming down the stairs.

"Hey babe!!" a happy voice was heard from behind. Sora turned around to realize it was his boyfriend, Jaxx.

Sora smiled, "Oh hey!"

Jaxx smiled back. He walked closer to Sora to play with his hair, "Whatcha watching?"

He looked back at the tv, "Just some dumb cartoon."

The redhead took a look at what he was watching. It was a kids cartoon. The episode he was watching was teaching numbers. He was confused on why would he even watch it. He spent a couple of minutes watching the cartoon then realized he had something to tell Sora.

"Hey!" Jaxx spoke up, "Charli was asking to do a double date with us at the carnival!! We should do it!!"

"Candi is gonna be there so.. I don't wanna." Sora huffed.

Jaxx hold both of his hands together, "Cmon Sora, please!! It'll be fun!!" He whined.

Sora thought for a moment, "Ugh fine you big baby!! Just don't expect me not to argue with Candi." He shrugged.

"Yay!!" The redhead smiled and hugged his boyfriend, "She said we should leave at 3."

Sora stood up, "Okay I'll go get ready!!"

« A hour later »

Jaxx was in the bathroom looking at the mirror to see how his outfit looked on him. He was wearing a white shirt with a red jacket and some jeans. After checking to see if he looked good, he went downstairs to wait for everyone else. When he made it down, he saw Candi and Charli already waiting.

"Hey Jaxx!!" Charli waved her hand while the other was being held by Candi.

"Hey guys!!" Jaxx said.

Candi smiled but then started looking around, "Uh Jaxx where's your boyfriend?" She asked.

"He's still getting ready.." Jaxx chuckled, "He had a hard time picking what to wear."

Candi rolled her eyes, "Well he needs to hurry up." She said.

The moment after she said that Sora came storming down the stairs, "I'm done!!" He shouted.

"Finally!!" Candi said relieved.

"Be quiet Candi!!" He yelled.

Jaxx smiled as he went to go kiss Sora on the cheek, "You look good babe!"

Sora hugged him, "Awh, thanks!!"

Charli giggled at the couple while hugging Candi's arm. The four began to talk for a while then decided to leave.

Jaxx grab the keys in his pocket, "Alright, let's go in my car." He said as he opened the door.

« At the carnival »

"What should we go on first?" Candi asked turning towards Sora and Jaxx.

Charli eyes lit up and pointed her finger at the fun slide, "Look let's go on that!!" she grabbed Candi's hand and quickly ran to make the line.

"Charli!! Slow down!!" Candi shouted, making sure her glasses didn't fall of her head. Sora and Jaxx looked at each other and started laughing then ran after the girls.

Once they got to the top, they grab two sacks since each couple will go on together. Jaxx put the sack on the slide then sat on it and Sora sat on his lap. Charli and Candi did the same.

"You guys wanna race?" Charli asked.

"Hell yeah!! Couple vs couple!!" Sora shouted

"Alright, 3..2..1..GO!!" Jaxx shouted. They all began sliding down. They were at the same pace but then Candi and Charli began sliding faster. They end up winning.

Charli quickly hugged Candi, "Yay we won!!" She cheered.

"Losers!" Candi said pointing to Sora and Jaxx.

"Shut up Candi!!" Sora shouted.

"Alright good game" Jaxx laughed, "but do you guys wanna eat something before we get on anymore rides?" He asked.

"Sure" Candi said while getting off the sack.

Sora agreed, "Yeah I'm actually kinda hungry"

They left the fun slide and went to a food stand. Jaxx order 2 burgers and a drink for him and Sora. Candi ordered fries and a drink for her and Charli to share. Once they got there orders they sat down and began eating. They made lots of conversations mostly to catch up on things. After that they went on a bumper car ride, a couple of roller coasters and a few water rides. After all those rides they decided to finally go on the Ferris wheel. They wanted it to be the last ride before they leave.

After a few minutes of waiting they got to go on. They all went on the same cart with Sora obviously sitting next to Jaxx and Candi sitting next to Charli. Both couples hold their partners closely as they ferris wheel slowly made its way to the top. When the we're at the top they took pictures and enjoyed the view.

_________________________________________

Sorry I got a little lazy at the end 😭

Felt like this was more of a soraxx oneshot but whatever