Orbitons Cousins and DJ Jammerz personalities

Note: The DJ jammerz and Orbiton Cousins are fan made.

DJ Jammerz:

Dimijinx
Dimijinx is the passionate and music loving leader of the DJ Jammerz! He's a positive vibing mixel who spreads his idealization for music and teamwork and bringing them together. Dimijinx is overall a caring older brother to his tribe mates Speaks and Volukz.

Speakz
Speakz is overly loud and excitable, constantly speaking at loud volume as if he as no indoor voice, sometimes this behavior can get wild.

Volukz
Volukz is more different compared to Speakz and Dimijinx, he prefers to be quiet and introverted and enjoys chill music rather than loud dubstep. Volukz is rather sensitive to loud noises due to this.

Orbiton cousins:

Orbitz
Orbitz is a clumsy and cowardly Orbiton, he tends to freak out in fear in some situations, but he tries to have courage and be good support to his fellow mixels.

Prospace
Prospace has a passionate heart, and is encouraging to those around him. He tends to be dramatic in his speeches and is willing to bring anyone's spirits up.

Acallo
Acallo is an inquisitive excited lil pup, he tends to always look for wonder around every corner on the Mixel moon.