pickle where are u??

Later when Melina  woke up that's what they named her Melina when she woke up she was also confused like pickle but she didn't freak out or try to attack anybody she was just confused until she started to cry it sound like she was calling for pickle but he didn't come because they already have put them in the room.

I'm gonna add I female scientist her name is Catherine art not mine

This is what she looks like.

Catherine's pov
When Melina woke up I was so excited I was so happy that she woke up then she started to cry I felt pain in my heart she was looking for her lover her mate pickle I wanted to help her but she kept moving around a lot and it was hard but she ripped off all of the courts and she jumped out of the tub and she looked at me like she was ready to attack me but I wouldn't let her I simply took her hand and I lead her to wear pickle was. She looked so happy when she saw him again and he looked at happy too so I opened the door with my key card and I let her in the room and of course I closed the door but then something unexpected happened they started to mate and I'm not talking about that type of me I'm talking about the 😏😏😏.

Comment and vote for more and the sumt next chapter