-chapter 18-

dear my little girl,

by the time you are reading this, it's your wedding day! i want you to know something, dad and i are so proud of you. and how far you've came. i never told you the full story, of dad and i's relationship. it's quite funny. 

it all started with a show. i was casted to it, and dad and i were playing love interests. our director, chris, told us that we had to fake date to get the views to go up. so we did, and 8 months in, he told me he liked me. we started dating, and almost 3 years later, we got engaged, then married. 1 year later, we moved houses, and decided to adopt. when we were looking for kids to adopt, we came across you and your brother. we felt you two would fit the best with us. we got approved and brought you both home. you have both been loved more than anyone in the world, by your dad and i. 

i remember ari, coming over to the house to meet both of you. she started crying because of how precious both of you were. she loves you, your fiance obviously loves you, and mommy and daddy love you forever. 

i'm so proud of everything you've achieved, and am so happy to be able to watch you go from a tiny girl to a grown woman.

- mom

---

[londonbarton just posted]

londonbarton- my sweet girl got married today

londonbarton- my sweet girl got married today. i am so grateful god chose me to be her mom. she's a wonderful girl, married to a marvelous man. i love you both, and wish you both the best! 

liked by 138.7 million

-comments-

user- crazy to think i've been here since the beginning of malachi and london's relationship, and now their daughter is 26 and getting married.

user- literally been here since the day the movie premiered.

---

5 years later.

---

present london-

what can i say, my life has gone everywhere, but one thing i can say, is i'm still with the same marvelous people. i have grandchildren now, and i'm an old lady. 67 years old, and going strong still. 

i've been very happy my entire life, up until when my husband passed away last year. 

he died while sleeping, i just pray he didn't suffer. my daughter, named her son malachi jr in honor of him, and the best part about it all... is the fact they look so similar. 

----

dear annie, leo, and mason,

-The Gift of Life-

I didn't give you the gift of life, but in my heart i know. The love and feel is deep and real, as if it had been so. For us to have each other, is like a dream come true! No i didn't give you the gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you.

love,
your biggest supporter, mom

---