-chapter 14-

london's pov-

we've been married for a month now, and we have not made a vlog yet. 

malachi- tomorrow we need to film a married day in the life.

i nodded- completely agree, also, i found a house i really like.

malachi- really?

london- mhm, i'll book us a tour for tomorrow?

malachi- sounds good with me.

i emailed the agent and she responded back saying tomorrow at 10 am.

---

the next day

---

i woke up to my alarm going off. i quickly pressed stop, mainly because malachi was still sleeping.

i grabbed the camera and walked out of the bedroom closing the door behind me.

i pressed record as i was making my coffee.

london- good morning everyone! today i decided i would film a little married day in the life of malachi and i. today we have a few things we have to do, such as go tour a gorgeous house i found, and go adopt a puppy! i'm very excited! so let's start off by getting some energy from this coffee! 

i was sitting on the couch recording when malachi ran into the living room wearing sweatpants, he kissed my nose and smiled at me.

malachi- before we go tour the house, do you want to go to a bakery or something?

london- can we get starbucks instead?

malachi- anything you want, my love!

i smiled- love you.

malachi- love you more!

---

i put on this outfit, with that purse and some black heels

---

london- okay vlog, we are going to head over to the house, we won't be recording in there though, because we will make a moving vlog / house tour for all of you lovely people.

---