χ Came from the Sky

~No matter how hopeless the situation, people will cling to the last shred of hope, the last piece of their dream, until the very end.~

There are countless worlds out there, you can seem them shining brilliantly in the night sky like stars. Each one may be distant, but they are all connected by one sky, one destiny.

The next page of destiny has began to turn on a small world known as Sky Land, a quaint world set in a medieval like era made up of an archipelago of floating Sky Islands where Humans and Birds of various tribes lived together in harmony ruled by a benevolent King and Queen. 

A Young Girl with Blue Hair in a side pony tail and blue eyes wearing traditional Sky Land Garb with a Large Backpack stood on the back of a Bird that ferried Residents Between the Islands. This is Sora Harewataru a resident of Skyland who dreams of becoming a Hero and is currently on her way to Skyland Castle for a very special reason.

"Watch it, Hang on tight or you'll fall" The Bird Warned its Passenger who was eagerly taking in the sighs "You're not scared" he asked

"If I was scared of a little thing like this, I couldn't be a hero!" Sora tells her ride with Passion.

"Hero?" The Bird asked

"Yes, I'm..." Sora began to explain before catching sight of Skyland on the horizon. "That's..."

"Yeah, it's Skyland castle!" The Bird gave its the word on the location.

At Skyland Castle Fireworks were being fired off all over as today the kingdom was celebrating the first birthday of the daughter of the King and Queen, Princess Elle. The Bazaar was bustling with Skylanders and Birds of Various tribes making various deals and performing showman acts.

"Congratulations, Princess!" "Long live the King!" "Princess" A group of residents called out waving the Kingdom's Flag.

A Young infant girl with purple hair that looked like wings and Teal eyes with a pink star looking accent looked on with childlike awe as she was held in her father's arm. This is Princess Ellee

"Happy Birthday My sparkling Morning Star!" The King of Skyland said to his daughter.

Princess Ellee, here's to your health!" The Queen of Skyland told her daughter.

Suddenly a sinister laughter came from behind the royal couple.

"Who's there?!" The King demanded as the Toy Pig that had been given as a gift stood up and burst apart revealing a purple pig with a Mohawk.

"I'm Kabaton!" The Newley revealed Kabaton introduced himself before pulling out a bomb, "Happy birthday, Princess Ellee. he said in a sinister tone.

The King quickly tries to shield his daughter and the bomb explodes creating a smoke cloud

"Looks like trouble!" The bird carrying Sora as he noticed the explosion from Kabaton's bomb.

"Please speed up." Sora told her carrier.

"Huh, You're gonna stick your beak in?" The Bird asks in shock.

"I can't ignore this." Sora stated with a stoic tone.

The Bird looked at his rider for a bit, seeing her determined tone he  decided.. "FINE. But I'll get out of here when I can! Hang on tight" he said before accelerating full speed towards Skyland Kingdom.

"It's Hero Time!" Sora said as she followed her heart's path.

The Smoke bomb left the King and Queen in a coughing fit.

"Are you alright?" The King asked his wife

"Yes, I am." The Queen replied before noticing something in her husbands arms he was no longer holding their daughter but a pink pig doll "PRINCESS!!" she cried out.