── chapter thirty six

Start from the beginning

He shoots a three and stares down Adam. "You're losing by six buddy! You can celebrate when you're actually leading!" Vienna yelled at him, making Cam laugh.

Trey tries shooting a three but it doesn't go in, ice spice elite gets the rebound and he passes it to #3. His lay up doesn't go in and he gets mad.

Trey grabs the ball, chucking it to Zion who dunks it. "Boom!"

#4 gets the ball, dribbling it up and shooting a three. It airballs, Vienna looking up. "Where'd the ball go?"

Vienna goes over to Nelson, Lavar moves over so she could sit beside him. "Thanks old man." She said with a smile, Nelson puts his hand on her knee.

"You excited for your game?" Nelson asks her, turning her head to look at him. Vienna nodded her head.

"Very, I don't even know who it's against." She shrugs her shoulders, thinking about it since Cam told her about it before the game. "I think it was 365 select or something."

"The fuck is that name?" Nelson questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

Lavar looks over. "How many points you dropping, Vee?"

"Minimum 50. Maximum 100." She jokes, laughing with Nelson.

"You're gassing it." Lavar shook his head, Vienna side eyed him.

"You're old as shit Lavar like nice fucking pants you got there." She points down at his bright blue pants, the camera going over and pointing at Lavar's pants.

Cam called a time out to talk to the team since they were now tied 23-23. "They'll get a bucket, taunt and not get back. Vienna, come up here."

Vienna looks over to Cam, pressing a kiss on Nelson's cheek before going up. She stood beside Cam.

RWE dunks but they take a while to get back on defence. Vienna cups her hands around her mouth, yelling. "Get back on defence! Get back!"

They ran back and the dude with a bright blue jersey, different than the others travels. Vienna does the travel motion with her arms. "Travel!"

The ref's were calling a lot of fouls, Cam looks over to Nelson and tells him to sub in. "Go, come on."

"Yeah!" The crowd yelled as Nelson stretched, ready to sub in. They were waiting while #5 on ice spice elite got a three in, he runs past the bench.

"Another one." He coughs while running past. Vienna and Nelson share a look, then looked up at Cam.

He presses his lips into a thin line, shaking his head. The camera points at Vienna who put har hands in a confused way. "I don't remember fucking asking like— did ya'll ask him?"

The camera moves to face Nelson and Cam, they shook their head. "Nah, we really didn't fucking ask."

Jeremiah shoots a three, Nelson and Vienna share a look of mischief before saying. "Another one." They coughed together and then started laughing.

Next possession, the ref blew his whistle, motioning for Nelson to sub in. He walks over to Vienna and they did their handshake before going out. "Jeremiah!" He calls out, subbing in for him.

"Yeah!" The crowd yelled as he checks up #2.

He tries driving to the basket but Nelson locked him up, he ends up travelling and they all did the travel motion with their arms.

"Yeah Nelson!" Vienna yelled, clapping her hands. Lavar inbounds the ball to Nelson, he dribbles out his defender and shot a floater.

It doesn't go in, he just brushes it off and #5 shoots another three. "Brick." Vienna coughs and it ended up bouncing off the rim. "Aye, where's the other one at?" She yelled at him.

The camera shows Cam's reaction, he shook his head with a grin on his face. Cam Scott throws the ball up in the air for TJ to dunk.

"Get back!" Cam yelled and Lavar blocks the shit out of somebody. The red blew his whistle, Vienna and Cam holding their arms in the air.

"What did he do?" She yelled, Cam goes over to talk to the ref. While the player was doing his free throw, the crowd started chanting 'overrated.' Since Nelson told them to.

He misses both of his free throws, Vienna claps her hands. "Good job guys." She turns around, dapping someone from the crowd up.

Nelson subbed out, the quarter ended. They high fived, Vienna engulfing him in a hug. It was short and they pulled apart.

He intertwines their hands, pulling her to the bench. They sat down together. "I was about to name the girls team, Ice Spice elite and these kids pull up with the same name. The influence we have is crazy."

"You were not going to name the team that." Vienna looks up at him, Cam shrugs his shoulders and she had a look of disgust.

"Whatever, Nelson get up and sub in." Cam points, Nelson getting up. Vienna smiles and sat near Marie.

"Bro they keep selling clips." Vienna said, making Marie laugh. Nelson ends up getting dunked on, making her cover her mouth.

The player start celebrating, Vienna furrowed her eyebrows. Nelson starts laughing. "You're still down 30 by the way!"

The game ended, RWE won and immediately the crowd shoves the bench, Marie wrapped a protective arm around Vienna. They start crowding them and Marie made sure Vienna was close to her.

They walk to the room, people following them. Nelson catches up, intertwining their hands together. She smiles and follow Marie and Cam.

Once they were in the room, Vienna sat down on Nelson's leg. He had his arm around her waist. "Game 2 for the girls later on, it's going to be crazy because I think this team is fairly good."

"Oh shit."

"It's okay though, I know the girls got this. Vienna?" Cam looks over to her, she gave him a thumbs up.

"100k likes on this video and we'll drop game 2!"