The stadium

It was the next day and all the leaders woke up and left the guest room hall. When they opened the door to the rest of the castle they saw King Aro. "Friends! I see you all had a good sleep." King Aro said. "Feel free to explore, eat, play games, or just be lazy!" And the royal funk family immediately went to fix their ship so the leaders can continue the trip. "Hey I have a question" Poppy said "do you know what the other trolls are like?" "Oh...uh not really... we haven't seen each other in so long we forgot what their all like" "oh..." "why? Are you all planning to see 'em?" "Oh yea" said poppy

"2 of our friends found a sound wave and it sounded like a type of music some of us never heard before" trollex answered "are you sure it didn't come from space or sum?" "Yes we're positive because it was sensed to close to be from space" "so your saying... you somehow found there are more than 6 kind of trolls? Through sound waves? And that led you all here?" "Yea basically" Barb said.

"Well... I mean... I can help you!" Aro said "wait you will!" "I just yes, pinky" "how do people come up nicknames so quickly!?" Branch yelled.
"Anyways don't you all wanna do some cool activities or something?" And all the leaders agreed and left to go do something fun. "Hey uh why do you sound like a female?" "I'm trans Poppy" "Oh" and she left.

Later, trollex was raving, Barb playing guitar with some of the other trolls, delta was in a ring toss tournament (she won), trollzart was browsing in a gallery, Poppy and branch were acting awkward (for some reason idk)

And when they went deeper into the kingdom they saw

This (I'm to lazy to draw rn)

And when almost all the lights were going out dance trolls grabbed the available leaders and led them to a hidden room. "Come on your gonna miss it!" "It's gonna be amazing!" 2 dance trolls said. "What's here?" Trollzart asked and the dance trolls led them through a wall.

"Wow... what is this place?" Poppy asked "you'll see~" the dance troll responded.

And a huge stage started to light up

Lights flashing across the room, the ground shaking, (it's to good for the foreign trolls lol)

And later they left
"Oh my god... that gotta be one of my most favorite shows now!" "I don't think I'll ever hear music the same again..." branch said under his breath.