Gabriela

hey guys idk if this happened for yall but it didnt load the full part! Im so sorry..

hopefully its updated now.. enjoy!~

I wake up, and I try to sit. Then my surroundings flood in. There's an arm around my waist, and Liam in sleeping next to me. I check my phone.

It's 7:30. My parents probably forgot I exist, but I hope Liam's parents don't mind.

Who am I kidding? He probably brings a girl here every two days. Maybe even every day.

"Liam, wake up," I whisper, nudging his arm. His dark brown curly hair falls on his forehead, his long eyelashes fluttering open.

"Hey," he says. He has sleepy voice.

I think I might faint.

"Hey, uh, it's 7:30. In the night. I think we need to get out of here..."
"Oh. Oh my God, I'm so sorry, I-" he quickly takes his arm off of me.

I kind've liked it there but I don't say that.
He licks his lips and I find myself staring at them. I hope he doesn't notice.
He opens a door and leads me out of his closet.

It smells like him in his closet. I want to live there forever.

We're in his bedroom now and without thinking - I've been doing that a lot lately- I plop my behind on his bed. He goes to the bathroom and washes his face. I sit there, not knowing what to do.

He comes out the bathroom and pulls his shirt off. My eyes go wide.

Did he just-

He-

So calmly?

I pretend to not stare, but in reality I'm trying to memorize every groove and dip of his body. I tell myself it's like calculus. It's an equation. If anything is different, it'll result in a different equation.

I want to reach out and touch his body. It's like a piece of art. So tan and muscular.

But he puts on a shirt. It's for the better though because I might have actually reached out and touched him.

He sits next to me on his bed, his eyelashes falling and rising. It's mesmerizing how gracefully he blinks.
I hear a knock on his bedroom door.

A short, brown-haired woman who clearly works out a lot walks in.
"Hey, sweetie. Oh who's she? She's gorgeous honey. Anyway, I just got back from the gym anf getting some groceries. Dinner will be ready soon. Your friend is welcome to join us if she wants too."

"Thank you," I say.
I'm not going to decline the offer, because I haven't had someone else cook for me in ages. I always have to cook for Josie and Holden.

Then it hits me.

Josie and Holden haven't had dinner. They can't cook. I start panicking.

"Hey, Gabby. My mom's a lot I know. You don't have to stay if you don't...what's wrong?"
"My brother and sister, they're only six. I didn't make them dinner. I-"
"How far away do you live?"
"It's walkable from here. About fifteen minutes. It's the next over neighborhood."
He grabs his keys and we head to his car. I guess he didn't hear the part about walkable but oh well.
After making some quick sandwiches for the twins, we head back to Liam's house. Which is when I realize I smell and look like shit.

And we're already pulling into Liam's driveway.
"Uh, Liam. Could I...freshen up at your place? Like in a guest bathroom or something," I mumble. I really don't want to make him drive back to my house, but I also feel bad asking to use his bathroom.