"Also uh don't get mad but he really really hates your class, he said numerous times that he wished he would be put in B class heck even D seems to be better in his eyes. " she continues.

"Yeah I know about that and I understand that completely for being in A class we sure are dumbasses..."  I tell her.

We still in a cold war over the leader of the class, to be honest I'm glad Kenny is not coming that much in class anymore as right now all things we do is arguing among ourselves.

"I see in the end he just miss his town, which is a shame really I can tell from how he react to simple stuff that he probably has no adult who gives a damn about him." I tell her

"Amen to that, Kenny is really kind but I can tell he has no grasp of what is normal or not, like his town are just a bunch of crazy people I guarentee you."

Can't really argue here if half of what Kenny told us about his hometown  is true then I'm afraid about the mental state of all the kids over there.

"Alright then I guess I'll go sleep for the night, and Himeno thank you for telling me all this." She waves at me and I leave her for today.

The next day a big surprise awaited all of us when we got into the class... Kenny was there

 ready to to some homeschool.

As usual he looks distracted but once he sees me he bop his head with excitement and waves energitically, then Nishikawa enters the classroom after me and once she sees Kenny she sprint at him and hugs him to death.

"Oh I missed you so much Kenny today Ill spoil you rotten ! " Yeah Nishikawa can't help herself when it comes to Kenny

The loli has a milder reaction she waves at him and smiles warmly from afar but she is looking toward him quite a lot seems like she's getting worried too, at the beginning of the year she had student keeping tab on him but since the class war is now in effect she can't do that anymore.

The day goes as usual but now that we are on a break students starts to surround Kenny and bombard him with questions he seems to get annoyed by that so me and Nishikawa interposes ourselves.

" Tch of course the two of you get there immediatly, what scared we'll take the kid away from your side so that he will join Katsuragi?

what?

"Excuse me?! you think Kenny is in any faction?" Nishikawa starts to shout at them.

Well yeah you've been around him since the beginning that's obvious you're doing this so that he'll support the Sakayanagi faction." Yahiko responds to us.

" Uh!?  you're so fucking dumb ! What's wrong in taking care of a kid, also you say that but none of you even tried to get close to him, you were pretty happy to just ignore him until now" I fume at him.

" Don't try to get smart with me, you are so much around him that no one has a chance of being noticed by him!" one of the katsuragi's follower exclaims

"The hell?! Kenny is hanging around a lot of person and in no way has any of us prevented him of doing that ! You just don't want to admit you 're inteerested in him just because you want him to support Katsuragi! "Nishikawa rages

The nerve of those assholes trying to use a kid like that.

More importantly I need to get Kenny out of there, it's clear right now is not a good time to be here, I look toward him and Im shock at the scene I'm seeing.

Kenny is doing his homework but his eyes were lifeless, he was ignoring everthing going on around him but he understood every single things that was said, it's like he lost any hope about the class as a whole.

Noticing my gaze Nishikawa looks toward Kenny and she becomes pale understanding that we screwed up.

Though Yahiko was not finished and now the noise in the classroom begins to rise.

Not liking where this was going  we try to calm the flames but now a conspiracy theory about Kenny betraying us and joining class C was going on around, turn out Yahiko really wanted to start shits up.

After a while a someone just explodes and shouts.

" SHUT UP, EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP ! " I had to hold myself back to not reprimend Kenny who just exploded right now after all for once I wasn't really in a position to be mad at him.

"ALL OF THIS NONSENSE ABOUT FACTION AND THE CLASS LEADER, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE INTELLIGENT FOR FUCK SAKE I DUNNO HOW ABOUT A TRUCE AND TRY AND SEE HOW IT GOES OR MAYBE WAIT MORE ABOUT HOW IT WOULD BE NECESSARY TO HAVE SOMEONE LEAD US!! "

" ALSO YAHIKO YOU LITTLE TURD, YOU'RE SPEAKING LIKE YOU'RE HOT STUFF BUT COME  TALK TO ME WHEN YOU DON'T NEED KATSURAGI TO HOLD YOUR HAND WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP!"

Ouch that was a personal attack looked like Kenny got fed up on him opening his mouth.

" ALSO AS FAR AS I REMEMBER ONLY NISHIKAWA KAMURO AND SAKAYANAGI GIVES A DAMN ABOUT ME, THEY COME AND TALK TO ME ASK ME ABOUT HOW I FEEL HERE ! I DON'T REMEMBER ANY OF YOU JACKASSES COMING TO ME FOR ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN THE FACTION WAR! "

" I'LL END WITH THIS? FOR THE PAST MONTH I HAVE BEEN HATING ON BEING IN THIS CLASS EVERY SINGLE DAY, IF YOU'RE AFRAID I'LL BETRAY YOU DON'T WORRY YOU'll DO THE JOB BETTER THAN I COULD DO, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE INTELLIGENT AND RESPONSIBLE BUT I DON'T SEE ANY DIFFERENCE WITH KIDS OF MY AGES AND YOU CALL YOURSELF THE BEST OF THE SCHOOL YOU'RE THE  BIGGEST DUMPSTER FIRE I EVER HAVE SEEN! "

It seems Kenny finally couldn't hold up and now every single thing he has been holding back is getting out.

As he said all of that, our classmates appears to be ashamed of themselves I mean we just got scolded by a nine year old and no one seems to be able to go against him.

In a last gesture of insult he flip off Yahiko and leave the class but before he leave completely he calls my name.

"Sorry Kamuro but I'm leaving for a bit I don't want to be around for a while."

I look at him for a bit and notice he looks like he was a bit relaxed after shouting out all his anger toward our classmate.

" Sure go and take all the time you want, I'll come and hang out with you if you want!"

He looks back toward me 

"Alright see you later !" he waves at me and leave the classroom.

Hello everyone, sorry for not being super active this week but I'm a bit busy, helping someone with some house related work so i'm taking during the day and the night I'm just super tired.

So don't expect something else this week as I"m not sure I'll be able to have more time to write sorry about that.

Anyway I hope you'll like the chapter and I'll see you next time!