his thoughts are stopped by her words and he says "sure". she hands the straw for him and takes the glas higher for him but he still has to bend down a little.

he takes a sip out of her drink and then she takes the drink down to herself again. she takes a sip. "ohh that's really nice" he says smiling looking down at the girl. she looks up at him with doe eyes and it makes him go insane.

"you so fucking pretty" he says almost whispering but you could tell by his lips what he said, he was still smiling looking as he looked at the girl. he shakes his head while he says it and smirks. the brunette girl brings her left shoulder up to her cheek trying to hide her smiling and blushing like a lot. vinnie thinks she looks so cute when she does this and his heart is melting.

no one other than her could possibly hear him say these words since there were loud music playing and people screaming.

y/n felt like she was drowning, like she was drowning in emotions. even tho she couldn't think about her past relationship in this moment she would later. she's an over thinker and that's something she can't change. she was blushing right now and the only thing going around in her head was his words. and the only thing she could see right now was him, everyone and everything behind him was like it was blurred out. like it was only him.

she wanted to wrap her arms around his neck right now but it would probably leak on social media, social media would not be happy over y/n even being near him. but at the same time there are only larrays friends here. still if someone records a quick video over the room ppl will see them.

"should we go to everyone else?" y/n manage to say while blushing. vinnie nods his head and follows behind y/n. they walk through the crowd and when they reach their friends vinnie greets them.

THE FRIEND GROUP walks outside for some fresh air and they also met nailea inside the party. standing outside y/n is talking with ryland while everyone else is talking with each other. paparazzi comes over and asks nailea for a photo but y/n doesn't even see because her back is turned. obviously she noticed flash lights but she didn't really care.

after awhile they went back inside and they started dancing. nessa and y/n are dancing and having fun with sab, cynthia, zoi & baron.

while dancing y/n feels a big hand on her hip moving her to the side a little to get in between her and baron. she turns her head and realize it's vinnie which makes her smile. her cheeks goes red but it's nothing you can see trough her makeup.

she also meets her sister and her boyfriend at the party and they talk for a bit. they haven't been hanging out so much recently because madison has been busy with tour and stuff.

PEOPLE ARE NOW starting to leave and the big friend group just went to thank larray and say goodbye. they walk out and goes to the end of the side way. their big taxi wasn't here yet so they talk for awhile before it shows up.

the friend group gets into the taxi one by one, the door closes. the taxi driver walks over to the drivers seat and opens its door. he gets into the car and closes the door. the friends are talking about everything you can ever imagine.

after about 20 minutes they drop of y/n and nessa. "bye guys" nessa and y/n says while they close the door. everyone says bye and watch them disappear in the building. they get up to their apartment and walks over to their rooms. y/n goes on tiktok and posts 2 of the ones she made earlier.