"thank you. i'll text bill." i said as i opened my phone and we drove off. i texted bill that michael's driving me to their house so he sent me their adress.

"i have the adress." i said as we began driving towards the twins. we finally reached their house and we walked out. we were in front of the car as michael took my hands in his. "y/n i have to ask you this." he said.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he said. i smiled happily and kissed him, my hands wraping around his neck. "ofcourse." i whispered as i let go of him. "see you later babe." i said as i waved him as i walked to the door.

"see you angel." he said as he blew kisses at me. i knocked on the door and bill opened immediately. we watched as michael drove off and bill managed to wave him. i walked in and saw angry tom huffing on the couch.

"wow what's with him?" i whispered to bill. "he saw something on his phone and got super mad. he won't show me what tho." he said and i shrugged. "hey tom." i yelled to him and his facial expresion changed to soft as soon as he saw me.

"hey y/n." he said as he got up and walked to us. he hugged me and i hugged him back, looking at bill confused over toms shoulder. he shrugged and i patted toms back a little and he let go of the hug.

"how are yall." i asked as we went to bills room. "i am so excited to record this song." bill squeeled as he went to his closet. i jumped on bills bed, tom joining me.

"i don't know what to wear y/nnnn." bill bragged as he walked out of his closet. "you know that you're just recording your voice right?" i asked as we laughed. "fine then i'm going dressed like that." he said as he flopped on the bed next to us.

"what about you? are you making any new songs?" bill said as i turned to face him, since he was laying behind me. "i found some new melody at the shower yesterday so i'll see if i get any lyrics idea." i said as i layed beside bill now.

"oooh what about michael?" he asked excited all of a sudden. "oh bill you don't even know how much i like him." i began drooling over him and i saw in the corner of my eye that tom was really annoyed.

"he asked me to be his girlfriend earlier." i added as we both squeeled like two little girls. "oh god be quiet." tom said as he covered his ears. we laughed and he rolled his eyes plafully as he layed beside me.

we talked a little more and then decided to head towards the studio. we all walked downstairs and grabed our things as we put our shoes on. "wait is ana coming?" i asked as i looked at tom. "i don't think so." he shrugged and i responded with a shrug as well.

why wouldn't he invite her? she's his girlfriend. we walked to their car and bil decided to drive as i jumped on the passengers seat. tom sat in the back and after a while we picked gustav and georg up.

"hi guys." i said happily to gustav and georg as they sat in the car. "hi y/n" said gustav as he smiled wide and buckled his seatbelt. "are you excited?" i asked still turned around as bill drove to the studio.

"yeah but i'm nervous that i'll mess up." georg said as he played with his fingers. "don't worry you'll do great." i said as i reasured him with a smile when my phone rang. i looked at it and saw a new message from michael.

i started smilling uncontrolably and bill took a glance at me as he smiled. "is it michael?" he asked as he smirked at me. i looked up at him and smiled. "how did you know?" i asked as i was still smiling.

"only he can put a smile like that on your face." he said as his eyes traveled to me and he smiled. i blushed as i looked down. i heard tom scoff and i looked in the car mirror to see him looking out the window rather sad. what was up with him these days?

i texted michael back and we finally arrived at the studio. it was huge, much bigger than mine. we got out the car and went to the studio. a lot of people were working there and they all greeted us as they saw us walk in.

"omg y/n can i take a picture with you?" someone came runing up to me. "ofcourse." i said as i smiled. he handed the phone to tom who wasn't so happy to take a picture of us. we smiled at the camera and tom took a photo.

"thank you." the fan said as he gave me a kiss on my cheek and ran away with his phone. i laughed as bill joined me, wraping his arm around my shoulders.

"i see you have a lot of fans huh?" he said teasingly, knowing that i have more fans than them. "oh really funny bill." i said as we laughed and walked to the studio. we opened the door and there were all the recording devices, ready to stream.

i sat on the couch while the guys got ready. bill didn't even told me the title of the song so i have no idea of what to expect. gustav and tom started playing, making a melody, georg joining them then bill with the lyrics.

i moved to the rythm of the melody as i smiled at them. bill was sitting across me so i saw him directly, with georg and tom on his sides, gustav showing me his back.

"wir wollten nur reden." bill sang as he smiled at me, me smiling back. i was enjoying his singing. it was so good, i could listen to him all day.

"und jetzt liegst du hier." he sang as my gaze traveled to gustav who was beating the drums, then to georg who was moving his head as he played and finally to tom. he was moving his head like georg when his eyes sudenly turned to me. he stared at me as he played and i just smiled, him returning me a smile.

"und ich lieg' daneben, reden, reden."

the song continued for about two more minutes and bill finally sang the last part of the song, gustav hitting the last notes on the drums as toms guitar echoed through the room. there was some silence until they started cheering.

i got up and walked to them as i wraped my hands around bill, him hugging me back. "that was amazing." i said, smiling in his neck. "thank you y/n." he said as he let go of the hug and smiled.

i congratulated the others and i didn't get the chance to congratulate tom since he dissapeared. "where's tom?" i asked bill as he shrugged. i went out to find him and he was standing outside the studio, leaned against a wall with a cigarette in his hand.

"hey tom." i said as i walked towards him akwardly. he looked my way and threw the cigarette on the floor as he turned to me. "what are you doing here alone?" i asked him. "just a quick break." he said as he smiled weakly.

i tilted my head a little as my smile faded. "are you okay tom?" i asked as i aproached him a little. he let out a long sigh before he answered.

"i'm fine really." he smiled weakly, placing a hand on my shoulder as he passed me and walked back to the studio. something was up but he didn't want to tell me what is it.

-
end of the chapter