I didn't know how much of this I could take but I didn't want this to end. The word 'green' not even being in my vocabulary anymore.

"Koa...please," I whined out, feeling myself get close again. My hole twitched and clenched around his fingers. I looked down and I get a quick view of Koa's dick which was hard and aching and leaking onto the bed. 

I wanted him in my mouth. I wanted to swallow him. I wanted to taste him. I needed it all. But I knew if I asked he wouldn't give it to me. Not yet.

Koa ignore me as he continued. My stomach clenched and I gritted my teeth together as I felt my entire body shake with the need to cum. But of course, Koa stopped immediately and pulled away. He sat up on his knees and he stared down at me.

I could feel that my eyes were hooded, and there was sweat on my forehead and the back of my neck. 

Koa's dick was pointing at me, he was just as hard and leaking as much as I was. We were both panting and in need of release.

"Are you okay, dolcezza?" I could see genuine concern in his eyes, as he racked my body.

"Ho bisogno di venire." I gritted out to him. Koa had a smirk on his face as he watched me. He moved his big hands to my thighs and began rubbing them up and down. 

"English, my love." He said with a playful smirk.

"I need to cum." I repeated. My body was on high alert and I felt tingles running through my bloodstream. 

"Soon." 

Koa leaned back over me as he lined himself with my hole and with no warning slammed into me. We both let out a loud cry as he entered me. But he didn't let up. He slammed into me over and over again.

I'm sure my cheeks were red from his powerful thighs hitting them. His long dick hit my prostate over and over again and there was nothing I could do but lay here and take it. Still unable to move any part of my body to touch him. 

Koa had sweat on his forehead as he moved in and out of me with haste. His breathing was just as heavy as mine as he continued to pound into me. Koa's shoulder was by my mouth and I leaned forward and bit hard onto it. 

Koa let out a grunt as he did and I could feel his dick twitch inside me.

"Koa! Please!" I screamed out in his ears as I felt myself get close yet again. But he stopped and pulled out of me. 

My whole body was at the edge, one foot hanging off and I just needed to jump. I couldn't take anymore. Each time it takes shorter and shorter to get me to the edge and I knew the next time he did I would explode all over myself and him.

"Please, Koa. Please." I begged, feeling the heaviness in my balls and tears fall from my eyes. 

"You're such a good boy, I love it when you beg." He seemed just as undone as me. His hair was shrewn everywhere, his dick twitching and needing to be touched. His skin was hot and damp, and his breathing fast.

"Please, please, please," I whispered over and over again. So close to crying which was such a strange feeling. Crying from pleasure. 

Koa put his hand on my cheek as he wiped away a few stray tears. 

"I'm gonna make you cum so hard. You've been such a good boy, and you deserve it." 

He entered me, again and again, and waited no time before he was moving hard and fast. It only took ten pumps before I felt my body begin to shake, my voice gets caught in my throat, and my breathing almost stop. 

My vision not only blurred but I saw fucking stars. Ropes of cum covered my chest, and I felt Koa's release inside me seconds later. I was finally able to move and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kept cumming. 

It shot out of me in waves, and I shuddered as the hot substance covered me. My fingers gripped Koa's head so tight I'm sure I was pulling his hair out, but he didn't care. He just groaned into my neck as we both finished. 

I had never felt so relaxed in my life. My body has become a part of the bed and I was okay with it. I felt my eyelids droop and no matter how hard I tried to fight it, sleep was overtaking me.

And those three words danced perfectly on my tongue...

I love you...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey hey hey! 

Thoughts on the edge kink? 

Thought on the smut?

Thoughts on the fact that they both love each other and haven't said anything? LOL

Can't believe we're almost at 40 chapters. And those of my readers that have been here since I posted this book and there was only four chapter out...YOU ARE A REAL ONE. 

But I love all of you! 

Comment, vote, and follow!

Until the next...