"Mama, since Papa's staying with Ta-chan, will Mama sleep with me?" Keishi asked as you two walked down the hallway of the hospital.

"Sure," you answered, looking at him with a smile. "Let's sleep in Mama and papa's room."

"Yay! Sleepover with mama!" he beamed, jumping up and down and he even jumped a bit too high that his little wings fluttered and he flew for a few seconds before landing down while the nurses and patients around the hallway looked at you and Keishi with a smile.

It was already around three in the afternoon when you and Keishi got back to the house and since this is the usual time when the twins would be on their way back from school, you decided to make a snack for you and Keishi.

Though Keishi volunteered to help you, you told him it's fine and he just went to the living room to play by himself since he doesn't really have anyone to play with. Once you're done making the sandwiches and refreshments, you called Keishi over and he was more than happy to be back in the kitchen.

While you two were eating, your phone started to ring. You looked down to see Hawks requesting a video call with you and you answered it.

"Y/n, guess what?" he started before he moved to the side. "Our Keita's awake!"

"Ta-chan's awake?" Keishi asked with a mouthful of the sandwich before he gulped it down with the drink as he slid down his chair and went over to your side. "Ta-chan!"

"Hi, Shi-chan," Keita said, though his voice is still a bit weak, but he's often like that compared to Keishi's overly energized self.

"Mama and I will be having a sleepover later!" Keishi said. "We'll be sleeping in Mama and papa's room."

"What?" Hawks asked and you let Keishi hold the phone as you continued to eat. "What do you mean in our room? Keishi, you have your own room with Keita. Go sleep there."

Keishi pouted. "But Ta-chan will be sleeping with Papa. I don't want to sleep alone," he said before he broke into a grin. "Don't worry papa, I'll protect Mama from the monsters in your room."

"Huh? There are no monsters in our room," Hawks said.

"So Papa protect Ta-chan there," Keishi continued before you heard the telephone ringing in the living room and you told Keishi to continue talking to Hawks and Keita while you headed to the living room.

When you picked up the call, the familiar voice of the lady from the school came and your mood instantly changed as your eyes turned into a glare.

"My son's still in the hospital," you answered when she asked how Keita is.

"The teacher had reported what happened earlier. Our school will definitely take action regarding the incident. We would like to ask for your presence this Monday for the meeting with the Principal along with the parents of all the kids involved."

"Oh, so the parents will be coming. Will the kids be there too?"

"Yes,"

"Alright, I'll go," you said, your voice ice cold as you thought of the things you could do to torment that kid who tormented your own son before you shook your head and went back to the kitchen to see that Keishi's still talking to Hawks and Keita.

"Oh, mama's back," he said as you sat down beside him and he gave you the phone when Hawks asked him to.

"Who called?" he asked.

"It was the school," you answered. "They want us to attend a meeting with the Principal on Monday."

You left it at that, just a meeting with the Principal. You didn't mention the incident with Keita and those kids. But Hawks knew the meeting would be about that as he nodded.

Keita had fallen asleep again before you could talk to him, you guess it will be better to talk to him tomorrow once he's home. The call ended soon after and you and Keishi enjoyed the rest of the snacks and so did the rest of the afternoon.

You two did sleep in the same room because Keishi said he's lonely when Keita's not around. Hawks would send you occasional updates about Keita in the hospital even until Keishi fell asleep and the last text he sent you was a good night kiss sticker before you decided to go to sleep as well.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃