Crystal:Ok.

Jen:Then, we jumped in?

Ginga:We jumped in~

*All of them jumped to the Portal as they saw the sparkling dimension of the portal. Kind of scary, but it's very beautiful. And that end as they land in the otherside. *

Jen:*Land first in the ground*

Ginga:*Land safely too*

Crystal:AAAAH!!

Ginga:I got ya! *Catch her bridal style*

Crystal:*Blushing* Hehe~ thanks!

Ginga:You're welcome.

Jen:*Grumbles**Saw the other world* Okay. Now I'm confused.

Ginga:What?

Crystal:*Saw at Jen direction too* Wow~!

*In fron them, is a futuristic city that looks very beautiful. Flying car is everywhere, and skyscrapers is clawing the sky. Just, beautiful. But not just that. The city have other thing, a bit random. Like rainbow colored dragon flying around, naked titan man, and two pokemons have anime fight in the sky. *

Ginga:Welcome to Author city. A place where story get writed and the fourth wall breaker only can pass beside the authors it self.

Jen:Wait a min, you mean there's more than one author?

Crystal:Wow. I never know it.

Ginga:Yep.

Jen:What fourth wall breaker?

Ginga:A Mon or people that can interacting with the reader. Well, not freely but we can. Cuz you're not one, you have our permission.

Jen:Good then.

Crystal:Okay, let's get to the author house.

Ginga:Okay!

*Three of them walking in the city. Many of them is human. But there's other species like Nekomata, wolf Hybrid, and some pokemons that chatting each other in the cafe and other thing. Many of them just walking around and chatting each other. But there's some of them is playing together. *

Jolteon one:*Pat his friend shoulder* Hey wait up. Isn't that Maxx oc's?

Eeveelution Hybrid one:Oh right! It's from his ask or dare book.

Human with blue glasses:I like his book. Ginga and Crystal looks cute together.

Eeveelution hybrid:No! *Stand from her chair* GinJen forever!

Jolteon:Come on guys, you two are embrassing me.

Eeveelution Hybrid:Shut up J! It's your opinion, not mine.

Human:But yeah. Sit back Fandom, you're embrassing.

Fandom:You too LC?

LC:*Shrug before stick out his tongue*

Jen:Why they talking about us?

Ginga:Well, it's other day question. Let's go, we're close.

*Three of them found a small house. I mean, not too small, not too big, standart. They knock the door. *

Ginga:Hello? Maxx you there?

*And the door slowly opened. They staring each other before get in. His house is not messy and not organized. Again, standart. They walking in the corridor as they saw a room that blackout but have light out from it. As they get there, a messy room welcoming them. Then, they saw a black hoodied person sitting in the floor with a laptop infront him. *