"Aqua~ tea is done. " I walked over with two cups of hot tea and placed it on the table . I plot myself on the couch and looked at what he was watching. It was just some documentaries of murder cases. "Is this really what you watch? " I laughed. He look at me and I swore I saw him smile more than before. "So what? " he said in a playful manner. "I don't know" I giggled . I watched him take the cup of tea from the table to his hands. As he drank, I couldn't help but admire how he looks. He was astonishing. (#bigwords) .

We watched the documentary. I admit it was quite interesting. With the little data about the abduction and the day they found the girl, who claimed to be six at the time. It would have been  at least 6 years and 3 months since she was abducted by that disgusting thing. Hey maybe I should be a detective. "What you thinking about Akane? " I went back to reality and looked at Aqua. "Nothing much  just doing the math of how long that girl had been abducted. In which it was 6 years and 3 months and approximately 2 weeks. "

"You really put in a lot of thought, good job. " he praised. I loved when he did that. Just in general. Made me feel quite special, happy, loved,  and so much more. But... ... Kana whatever.. "Thanks " I smiled. He seemed to blush. The pink of his cheeks were getting  more noticeable. "Akane can I kiss you? "

_______
Aqua Hoshino pov:

Warning🚨⚠: sexual activity/ s#x starts here . If uncomfortable don't read. Your choice.

I watched her face turn red. Her head slowly nodding. I smiled and kissed her, pushing her down to where she was laying on the couch. Still kissing her. I nibbled on her bottom lip. She parted her mouth a bit as I let my tongue invaded her mouth. "Mhm~" I heard her moan. It just made me harder.  I know doing this is selfish but I can't help it. We broke the kiss .

____
No ones pov:

Aqua moved towards her neck sucking  on the smooth skin. "Aqua~... " she moaned as he continued making little marks on her neck. "Do you really want this? " Akane looked at Aqua and hummed as she shyly nodded her head  . "Let's do this somewhere else? " . Akane nodded and took Aquas hand and walked to her room. 

Aqua immediately pushed her down, pinning her, kissing her neck once more. He stopped after a bit and started to take his shirt off. Akane too started to take her own shirt off as well as her bra. They went back to making out as Aqua groped her chest. 'Mh~! ' it surprised her but it felt nice. His slim finger made his way down her shorts and underwear and touch her area. Making akane moan, closing her eyes tight.

While moving his finger slowly in and out in her 😺 he started to take his pants off. (Multi-tasker much) sliding them off and his boxer. Akanes eyes widen and blushed even more. Turning her head to the side a bit. Aqua smiled and helped her take her bottoms off. Both officially naked. Aqua pushed his fingers in and moved them around. ' He's so gentle' akane thought as a smile was curling up her face.

When she was clearly very wet, Aqua lined himself before entering. "You ready? " he said softly. It make the girl heart explode. She nodded, Aqua now entering made Akane moan in pleasure as it hit sensitive spots. "nhm~~' she moaned in a low voice. Aqua started to move slowly in and out. Akane low but hearable moans were heard. Aqua went in a faster pace , making her moan even louder.  " Aqua~~!! Nh~... "

While still pounding into her, he kissed her and played with her chest. Breaking the kiss Aqua groaned. "A-aqua I'm gonn- Mh!! ~ cum.. " she said trying to contain her moaning in her sentence. "C-cum then" he breathed out. Akane came. But he wasn't quite finish yet. He pulled out as Akane took deep breaths. She stopped after a bit and managed to get herself to sit up. "Come here Akane ".

His voice made Akane shiver but she listened to him. Crawling over to him. They made out again as Aquas hands made his way to her hips. Breaking their kiss once more. He lifted her up and pushed his still harden member inside of her. " W-wait Aqu- Nh!! " she moaned. It was in deeper than before. "Bounce.. " he said dryly and she did what he asked for. She started to bounce on his member.