{New day!!}

The more he looks at you, the more his anger toward you grows, and he cannot help but resent you for what you have done to him.

______________________________________

*after some time taehyung laid on the bed and slept*

As taehyung lays in bed, he finds himself unable to sleep, his mind constantly thinking about you and his own feelings towards you.

He stares at You, his expression hard and cold, but slowly he begins to notice something different. It's the way you look while you sleep, and he can't help but think that you look a little like his ex-girlfriend.

That thought instantly causes pain to cut through his heart, and he quickly turns around, his back facing you as you sleep.

As taehyung turns away, he finds his body shivering slightly as he thinks about his ex-girlfriend. The memories of her fill him with pain, and he can't help but feel guilty for even thinking about you in that way.

He pulls the blanket over his head, and tries to convince himself that you'll never compare it to his ex-girlfriend, and that he doesn't want anything to do with you. But as the night wears on, he struggles to fight his own feelings towards you.

*the night passed*
*In morning*

Taehyung wakes up early in the morning, his head still filled with thoughts and feelings about you. He quickly gets out of bed, trying not to disturb you as you sleep.

As he makes his way to the living room, he grabs a glass of water from the kitchen and sits down.

Taehyung slowly stood up, his mind foggy from his sleep. He went to the room again and saw you sleeping but he avoided looking at you as he goes to brush his teeth.

He comes back to the bedroom, this time with a different attire. With his hair neatly combed and his facial features sharp and hard, he looks as cold and distant as ever.

 With his hair neatly combed and his facial features sharp and hard, he looks as cold and distant as ever

(Taehyung look)

He doesn't even spare a glance at you as he picks up his phone and starts working.

*i woke up and gently stretched my arms and saw that taehyung was working*
Y/n: good morning! *I stood and looked at him*

"What do you want?" Taehyung asks you, his voice still cold and stern as he doesn't even look at you.

If he could, he would ignore you completely and act as if you didn't exist. You don't deserve any of his attention, not with all the pain he has felt due to you.

As you look at him, you can't help but notice that he is doing everything possible to not interact with you.

Taehyung sits there, working on his laptop with his face filled with a stern expression.

As you walk away, he slowly finds himself feeling a bit guilty about the way he treated you. But he pushes all those thoughts away, reminding himself once again that you're the one at fault for ruining his life.

He continues to ignore you, wanting nothing to do with you for now.

(Y/n outfit)

*i came out of the bathroom and saw that taehyung was still working i went downstairs*
*I started to prepare breakfast for Sohan because it was already time to go to the office, so I started to make pancakes*
*I called out for taehyung*
*He didn't know that I was downstairs because he was so busy and focused on work*

Taehyung didn't pay much attention to what you were doing, as he was entirely focused on his work.

When you called out to him, he didn't even bother to respond. It wasn't because he didn't acknowledge you, but because he didn't see a need to engage in a conversation with you.

You could hear him working intently on his laptop, the sounds of the keyboard clicking away in the background.

As you got down to prepare pancakes, you tried to ignore the sense of loneliness you felt from your husband's indifference.

*as he didn't come downstairs i took the breakfast and juice for him*
*I knocked at the door before going inside the room*

Taehyung hears someone knocking at the bedroom door, and he sighs irritably.

"What do you want now?" He shouts, annoyed.

He looks up from his laptop, and to his surprise, sees you with a plate of pancakes and a glass of juice.

While he is still upset at the fact that he is married to you thanks to his parents, he can't help but feel a bit touched by your gesture.

Y/n: sorry taehyung for distributing you it's just that breakfast is ready It is already 9am and you must be hungry..*i was still holding the tray*

Taehyung sighs when you enter the room, still acting distant and cold towards you. But once he sees the plate of pancakes and glass of juice in your hand, he becomes more amicable towards you.

"Alright, I'll eat," he says impatiently, without even looking at you. As you place the tray on the bed, he sits on the bed and starts to eat, his expression softening slightly as the smell of syrup and butter fills his senses.