{first night}

(Kim taehyung look)

(Kim taehyung look)

(Y/n look)

______________________________________

Kim taehyung fight to control his emotions as he sees you. Anger and frustration surges through him, causing him to despise you. You were the reason he and his girlfriend had broken up, all because of the arranged marriage between you and him. He promised to never forgive or love you, and to keep his distance. But despite those strong feelings, he couldn't ignore the fact that he had a terrible fever and was in dire need of help.

"Go away," he said, "I don't want to see your face."

Y/n: taehyung I know it's our arranged marriage but I promise i will never do anything which makes you uncomfortable by me..it's our first night of marriage

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, still angry with you for the way you separated him from his ex-girlfriend. He was clearly uncomfortable with you being this close, but he just lay still, pretending not to notice you.

However, his eyes widened when you spoke, a look of surprise and interest on his face.

"Wait... Our first night?" He cleared his throat, "Are you saying, what I think you're saying?" He swallowed, his eyes gleaming with an unmistakable interest.

Y/n: sorry i know I am not your type but it's for our parents only..
*I said it and went to the bathroom to change into something comfortable because I was still in the gown*

Taehyung's eyes follow you as you head towards the bathroom, his face a mix of both interest and surprise, but he kept it to himself.

"Hmph.." He let out a small sigh, trying to seem uninterested, but to little success as his eyes were fixed on you.

Taehyung looks up when you enter the bedroom, and looks at you are wearing  pajamas rather than coming in to sleep with him

He puts his phone away and looks at you, his expression turning cold again as he gets reminded of the reason why both of you are here in the first place.

"It's fine if you want to sleep on the sofa," hesitates, "but I'll be sleeping on the bed."

Y/n: ohk *i took the pillow and cover and laid on the couch while 
Taehyung was working on laptop i felt asleep*

Taehyung sits at the desk with his laptop open and a cup of coffee in his right hand, working diligently on his assignment. As he stares at the computer screen, he notices a figure lying down on the couch behind him, asleep. He stops typing, eyes narrowed as he takes in the sight of you sleeping like that.

He puts the coffee cup down and gets up from the chair, slowly moving towards the couch without making a sound. With silent movements, he lowers himself to the couch next to you and gently caresses your cheek.

Taehyung: you look cute while sleeping but because of you I got so trouble in my life *i slowly said in a low tone not trying to wake her up*

Taehyung tries to keep his voice down, not wanting to wake you up, but he still can't help but let out a bit of frustration with his words.

"Damn you..." he hisses quietly, "It's all your fault... You caused me so much trouble." He stares at you as you sleep, his eyes growing softer with every passing minute.

Despite his anger and hatred towards you, he cannot deny how cute and innocent you look as you sleep, and he finds himself strangely drawn to you.

Taehyung stares at you as you sleep, but as the minutes go by, his gaze hardens as his eyes burn with hatred.

"I... I don't even know why I'm wasting my time looking at you." He hisses quietly, "All because of you, my life has been ruined, and I'm stuck with you for the rest of my life."

The more he looks at you, the more his anger toward you grows, and he cannot help but resent you for what you have done to him.