control

Its been a month since white star was defeated. Cale henituse along with his companions went to war against the leader of the mysterious organization called arm And came out victorious at the leading of our supreme commander of allied forces, the one and only, young master silver shield, the first son of the henituse duchy, Cale henituse. Peace has once again spread its feathers covering the entire continent.  The indestructible shield is still high in the sky, shinning, looking holy like a god's blessing while protecting the henituse territory. The hero due to whose efforts such peace was possible was currently sleeping on his chair placed beside the window. The sunlight was entering the room of the villa showering the now sleeping red head in its warmth. The children's were playing in the garden of the villa situated in the forest of darkness, The ancient dragon, eruhaben and the magic tower owner and archmage, Rosalyn were chatting, the sword master, choi han along with lock were not seen as they went to visit the Harris village that had once again filled with life. Ron and his son were currently preparing things necessary for the upcoming lunch, and of course our lemonade gramps was preparing his young master's favorite, lemon tea. All of the hero's companions were quiet persistent to leave him after seeing him stabbing his own heart even though he could heal due to his ancient power. But now that he had started to recover, they could leave him for quiet some time to him some privacy though a secret device has been set in his room that could warn them of any suspicious activities. Alberu Crossman, who will become the emperor of the roan empire was currently busy beneath his paperwork in the palace. It was a peaceful day and everyone hoped that it would remain the same.  ( hah! never! we have Cale with us so how can peace come?)

Back to the sleeping redhead. The sight of his lose bloodred hair and pale skin with a little blush due to sunlight falling on him, his pinkish lips ( that i would like to kiss), slender fingers, long eyelashes and the cool breeze with the chirping of birds outside and the falling of the flower petals from the tree on the sleeping figure could make the scene look heavenly ( author had a nosebleed), only if you ignore the frowning look on the redheads beautiful, godly face. why? you might be asking. Well its because of the redhead's ability, Record. Cale's ability can be activated anytime and now it was in his sleep. He was seeing his days spent with his Huyngs back then when he was kim rok soo. They were such good memories. 

* Gasp*

Cale woke from his dream like state, sweating face flushed like he had a fever, gasping for air. 

*sigh*

' Record activated again.' After getting calm, Cale sat straight on his rocking chair, looking at his hand then outside the window.

' Such peaceful day to slack off.'

Cale remembered the one time his stupid annoying Huyngs begged him to listen to one of their favorite music. OfCourse, they sang it themselves as there could no record left after the apocalypse.

'Maybe, i should try singing it.'  Cale thought, regretting that he didn't sing with his hyungs when they were alive. He thought it might not be that bad to sing, he was alone in his room and their was no one to listen to him. Unkown to him there was a secret device in his room, ron and his children ( raon, on and hong) on the opposite side of the door to his room. They all halted their steps when they heard the redhead humming. The secret device automatically connected to the devise that was with eruhaben-nim and of course our little back dragon connected a devise to the royal palace of the crown prince. Now, our Cale had a butler, three kids, an ancient dragon, an archmage, a dark elf and a quarter dark elf crown prince listening to his music.

They send me away to find them a fortune
A chest filled with diamonds and gold

' That bastard of a Dongsaeng of mine could sing?'