"So Argo, Barga, Hilary, Rodan, Ryugel, Gandales, Selen, Radon, Kiseno, Salfer, and Neol... They're― There's a chance that they're all okay? And that Ozrock is just imprisoning them somewhere to... keep them out of the way, maybe?"

"It's possible."

His gaze hardened to a glare that he directed towards the ground. After a moment, he gave a nod, eyes full of resolve. "Then we have to win tomorrow's match, no matter what."

She rolled her eyes playfully. "As if anything else was an option."

He finally gave her his usual (soft, kind) smile, and really, it was everything she needed after weeks of putting up with that fake. She couldn't help her own grin in return.

Then, she let go and moved a couple of steps back. "Right. Now with that cleared, we should take care of the danger in the sky."

He blinked. "The satellite, you mean? How?"

"I think, with both of our full powers combined, we can kick something hard enough to reach it."

"A soccer ball can't fight that much gravity as it ascends."

"Is soccer all you have in mind? Don't answer that." She immediately responded to herself when she saw him smirk. Then, she pulled out her gun. "I left the ability enhancers in my other jacket, but I've got the more destructive ones right here. I can set it into a timed explosive."

"... You want us to kick a bomb into orbit?"

"It won't explode on impact, if that's what you're worried about. These things are sturdier than you think." To make her point, she casually let it drop to the ground, and nothing happened.

His feet were rooted to the ground as he stared at the object with wide eyes. "... R-Right. Okay. Yeah... Don't ever do that again."

She just shrugged.

"Alright... Then, how do we do this? Relay kick, or a combo?"

"I think a relay would be better. I still have some juice from my outing earlier, so after teleporting further than however high you kick the ball, my Artemis' arrow could get it to reach further too."

"So to lessen the burden on you, I should just kick it as high as possible..."

"Pretty much. The higher you can get it, the higher I can go too."

"Okay..." He picked up the (apparently-not-wired-yet) bomb-gun and stared at it in thought. "Most of my shots can only be aimed horizontally... Death Drop is... Well, it's in the name. My Soul can only reach so high, and Devil Burst too..." He looked up. "... Yeah, Lancelot might be my only option too."

"Then, we have our roles." She turned to the group still in a seemingly heated discussion regarding the cannon. "Hey, Tenma! Your Majesties! Everyone!"

They all turned to them with questioning looks.

"We're going to destroy the satellite before it destroys us, okay?!"

"Huh?"

"That's destruction of property!"

"Ozrock's property, mind you."

"Well, yes, but still―"

"How?"

"We've got it covered! I'm just making sure no one minds! But honestly, even if any of you do, I won't care!"

"It's alright! I was thinking that the laser was going too far myself!" That was the response Lalaya gave.

"Okay, so the ruler of the planet gave her approval." She gave her friend a pat on his shoulder. "Let's go."

He gave a crooked smile. "Alright... Kensei Lancelot!" The giant knight came out of his back, towering over the field.