Part 12

"Whatever you do don't let her see the daily prophet," Theodore lectured the slytherin group & Luna, "Or even let her hear anyone speak of it, got it?!"

"Don't let who see what?"

"Oh um i accidentally ripped one of Hermiones books, I'm going to see her today so Theodore was just saying what to do to get away with it." Luna smiled, shocking the boys with her quick thinking.

"Oh well good luck to you." Athena laughed.

"Actually i should go to meet her now, Blaise do you want to walk me?"

"Yes!" They rushed out quickly before the awkwardness increased anymore.

"Me and Lorenzo actually have potions homework so we should go get stuff for that," Mattheo and Enzo started to walk slowly out before Mattheo stopped next to Theodore, "You need to tell her." He whispered.

Theodore turned to watch his friends leave, kinda wishing they had stayed to help break the news to Athena. As soon as the dorm door shut, he turned his head back around to be met with Athena jumping into his arms and kissing him.

"Hi." He smiled after they broke apart.

"Hey." He put her down, immediately looking back down to the floor.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Ummm why don't we just stay here?"

"We'd get caught, why don't we go walk around?"

"No!"

"Ok.... I need to go to Hogsmeade."

Theodore scratched the back of his neck, "I don't know."

"Please." She looked up at him. Who was he kidding he could never say no to Athena.

"Fine," she jumped with joy, "You're lucky you're cute." She turned to wink at him before rushing off to get changed.

*

Theodore began to believe it was easier to turn Voldermort good then hide Athena from the prophet and everyone gossiping about it. Before they left he convinced her to wear one of his coats, a scarf and a hat. She believed it was just because it was winter and he was worried she'd get sick - and even though that did play a role in it - it was more for making sure she couldn't hear or see properly.

They had gone to multiple different shops. Athena got sweets, clothes, shoes, a bag, books and much more. She had tried to run away from Theodore each time to go pay but he would always be at the till before she was ready to pay for her.

Although Athena had her own money, and her family probably had more then the Nott family, no matter how much she insisted Theodore would ignore her and buy it before she could.

So in return, she had told him that she would be buying them drinks at the three broomsticks. He eventually gave in and let her. They got their drinks and went to a table in the far corner, hiding incase someone from hogwarts came in since it was a Saturday and there where no classes.

At first, Athena didn't pay attention to the looks they where given. Mainly because it was normal for two Slytherin's, especially with their familys, to be judged. But after awhile she realised they weren't actually paying attention to Theodore but directing the looks to her. She started to get more and more paranoid as it seemed like eveywhere she turned there where a pair of eyes on her.

"Whats wrong with you." Theodore tilted his head to the side.

"Have i got something on my face?"

"No," he laughed, "why?"