Chapter 4

HARRYS POV:

"Louis..." I said, knocking on his bedroom door.

"Yes, love?"

"Do we want to do that date tonight?" I was blushing very hard.

"Yes! I've been looking forward to this since you asked me the other day!"

"Okay! Where should we go?"

"Want to go to the Italian restraint downtown?"

"Yes! That's a good idea!"

"Okay, we"ll leave at 6 pm? Is that good?" Louis said, smiling the biggest smile.

"Yes, that's perfect. I kissed him and then threw both of us on the bed.

...

"Alright, I was thinking we could order nandos for dinner?" Zayn asked liam and niall.

"Nah mate, I wanna cook tonight." Liam said, flipping a spatula in his hand.

"Alright, sounds good!" Niall said.

"I wonder what louis and Harry are doing?" Zayn said, putting his finger to his chin.

"Probably snogging." Liam said with not a care in the world.

...

I grabbed Louis' hair while I slipped my tongue in his mouth. He groaned as I tugged on his hair. Louis took his hand and put it on my ass.

"H-harry," Louis said out of breath.

"Yes, b-baby," I said, flipping him over so he was on top.

"Do you th-think were moving to f-fast?" He asked, tangling his fingers in my hair.

"N-no, we both would've put up boundaries if we weren't ready." I said, sitting up. Louis sat straddling my lap.

"That's true. I just don't want us to get ahead of ourselves selves. I don't want us to lie about what we are ready for." Louis said, curling my hair around his finger.

"I'll always tell the truth to you, lou." I said, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

He immediately pushed me over with the force of his lips. He slipped his hands inside my shirt and started rubbing my chest. I quickly slipped off my shirt.

Louis threw his shirt off. He started fumbling with my belt on my jeans. I assisted him by throwing it across the room and pulling my jeans down.
Louis started rubbing my shaft, making me moan out his name. He slipped his fingers under the elastic on my boxers and tugged them down. My boner flipped up into his face.

He twirls his tongue on the tip. I let out a small groan. He slid his mouth on my whole length.

"OH MY GOD!" I moaned out. Louis picked up the pace. His tongue swirled around.

"LOU RIGHT THERE!" I moaned loudly. Louis continually took in my full length and swirled his tongue around my tip.

"LOU IM GUNNA CUM"

"Hang on baby I'm going to make you feel good," Louis started massaging my balls while taking in my dick.

"YESSSS!" I screamed while tugging at Louis hair. Louis went as fast as he could, sending me over the edge and coming in his mouth.

"Baby, you taste so good." He said, kissing me. "Im looking forward to our date."

"Thank you, lou and me too," I said, kissing him.

...

LOUIS POV:

I knocked on harrys door in a blue suit holding a rose. Harry opened the door in a black suit. He looked so cute. His cute hair and his cute dimples.

"Hi baby," he said, blushing.

"Hi, you look great." I paused, taking in his beautiful body. "I got a rose for you."

"Thank you," he kissed my cheek.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yes! I'm so excited."

Harry and I walked towards the door hand in hand. I squeezed his hand to let him know not to be nervous.

"Wait!" I heard a voice shout, I turned around to see Liam holding out his phone camera. "I want a first date picture!"

"Okay, fine, but a quick one." I said. I put my arm around the side of harrys waist.

"Okay, perfect! I love it. Have fun, boys!"

Liam skipped back to his room, gleaming at the photo he just took.

"Alright, let's go!" I said, pulling Harry out the door.

...

We pulled up to the Italian restaurant. Harry looked at me with his sparkly eyes. I opened the door of the Uber, and
Held my hand out for him. Harry grabbed my hand and stepped out of the car.

Harry started biting his nails.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked, grabbing both of his hands.

"What if paparazzi shows up."

"If they do, we will avoid any questions and keep our heads low. There's nothing wrong with lads getting a bit to eat." I nudged him "c'mon I'm starving."

"Okay, baby,"

We went into the restaurant and got seated.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyyyys!! Sorry this took me a long time to get out! I'm on holiday rn, so I've got some time <3 I hope to get chapter 5 put by the end of the week. Much love, byeeee <3333