Slight Masocist m!reader (soft boy kinda)

Y/n POV

Rummaging through your closet you try and find a shirt or something to put on. "BABE" you call to your large giant.

Uvo "yeah" he walks over to the door frame taking note of your half covered body.

"I can't find my f/c shirt or any of my shirts really" you look around trying to search for one. "Got I need to go shopping" uvo starts to move backwards as you say this knowing you'll be out for a while and if you brought him he'd had to try things on.

"What are you- wait you don't want to come, i thought you loved shopping with me" a pout plays at your lips and at last he was defeated.

Time skip

Store after store, you tried on suits and sweaters. Pants and shorts, after a while you were in a store with a private changing room and had uvo handing you clothes.

Narraters POV

Uvogin decides to grab a lower cut v neck shirt that was kinda short and see through. He hands it through to your hands. You weren't paying attention as the cool cloth brushed against your skin.

"You almost done I was see the next shirt" uvogin chimes you could here the mischievous tone.

"I don't like this one can you hand me the next one" you muttered out holding the clothing.

Before you knew it he was inside the room with you, "Uvo" you hissed "why are you in here"as you finished your sentence your words fell flat. As Uvos eyes stared at you...hungrily. It made you blush, it made you feel bare. Just the look that played at his face with a perfectly placed smirk to match.

Silence fell between you two as he moved closer. Your ears turned red along with your cheeks, turning your head to the side to avoid eye contact.

Your back against the wall with his overwhelming body looming over you. You could feel his breath on your bare skin the warmth of his body.

"I like this one it looks nice" he says before leaning down. "Besides" his large hand snakes around your waist. "If I were to leave anything on you.... Everyone could see them" a flushed rush flows to your head down your body. As the thought raced through your mind you chuckled a little. "Your joking right" your eyes met his for a second. Your hands on his chest his face only inches away from yours. His grip tightened "why would I joke about showing people what's mine".

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Sexual parts past this point!!

Your eyes widen, as you go to push him off he picks you up locking your lips together. You respond by wrapping your legs around him, the tension between you is hot and thick. He falls back his head now leaning against the wall, grabbing your ass as he grinds against your. Moans escape your mouth as the steamy kiss is broken your tongue hanging out as a strand of salvia connects you to your lover.
He kisses down your neck leaving little bites, "we should head home and finish this" he says as he lowers you down. Holding on to him, "just a little more" you say trying to coax him.

"I'll give you all you want but let's go home" he responds. At a final attempt you pull him closer "please fuck my brains out" his eyes filled with list as you said this.

One drive later

Busting through the door and slamming it shut, your lips connected with his as your back crashes into a wall. His hand slams against the wall as his tongue explores yours. Wrapping around your tongue and slightly bitting your lip he moves down to your neck leaving marks all over.

"W-wait can't you-" you interrupt yourself with a loud moan as uvogin bites your shoulder. Setting you down so you'd face the wall he grabs your ass and leaning in towards your ear. "I want you to repeat what you said earlier" his gruff voice sends chills down your spine as you could feel the his large bulge against your ass. Slowly rubbing into you, you moan a little at the sudden stimulation.
"I don't want to" you say pressing against the wall for support. He grabs both your wrists with one of his hands causing your back to arch as your hands are held above your head. The slow rubbing continues adding extra stimulation, "how am I suppose to know what to do then" he coos. You hesitate before finale speaking "please fuck my brains out" your voice came out hushed and slutish as your thoughts went crazy. "With pleasure" as he said that he picks you up bringing you to the bed and pushing you down kissing and touching you. He removes your shorts and boxers he removes his shirt causing you to blush. You could feel him again his dick against your ass. Your hips thrusting a little "so impatient today" he says grabbing you by your hips and lifting you up. Before you could even think you felt something warm and wet slide across your ass. You look up just in time as uvo starts eating you out, clutching the sheets you moan in pleasure "ah- uvoooooo stoppp" your words exaggerated as the rushes of pleasure hits you. He licks and sucks his tongue teasing you. Suddenly you feel him press one of his large thick fingers against your hole, thrusting fast into you causing your to moan uncontrollably as another one is added. Your legs tighten your his neck as you feel your climax reach cunning all over your chest. Your breath hitches as he bites your thigh. Your legs are limp as you take a second to catch your breath, "do you think we're done" he says roughly. "We're not even close to being done"

The end, I'm too tired to proof read all this -.-. Sorry not sorry 😅😚