Setting everything up

*Authors note*: Ima be honest I've lost lots of motivation for this story and I've been busy lately so I haven't been writing lately at all. I'm not a fan of this bc first of all the fandom has killed my taste for bunny so i don't rlly ship it anymore srry... hehe... and second of all this whole plot idea is just Kenny confessing with a Hello Kitty themed surprise for Butters so it's supposed to be cringey but somewhat cute.

Sadly it's mostly cringey instead of cute (in my opinion) so I won't be adding more to the plot and will try to keep stuff simple (I personally have been making things cringey on purpose bc i couldn't help it but ill try to be more serious) also since I have a lot of project ideas that I would love to write about! I'm going to finish this for sure though (maybe...hopefully...i might discontinue it srry pookies)

Kenny's POV:

Me and Kyle headed back to his place where I stayed by for some lunch (only because his mom insisted I stay for a quick meal). After I ate I took my leave after gathering all my stuff up and saying goodbye to Kyle.

I began my walk home, and when I asked Kyle for the time before I left, it was already 10:15 am, this made me kinda panic I wanted to get everything ready for tomorrow. I began to speedwalk quickly and once I saw the train tracks that were located near my house, I let out a sigh of relief.

I approached my shack of a house and hurried inside, closing the beaten up door behind me. As soon as I entered the house a pair of arms hugged me into a tight embrace.

It was my little sister Karen, she seemed very pleased to have me home already, "I'm so glad you're back Kenny, I missed you a lot!" Karen said letting out a small giggle before ending the hug.

"Hey Karen, I missed you too!" I told her while I ruffled her hair and began to pull something out of my bag. I pulled out a small stuffed animal I had gotten for her at the store and hid it behind my back before she could notice that I was hiding something.

"Guess what I got you!" I said playfully and I continued to hide the stuffed toy behind me. "What! What!" She asked eagerly and excitedly as she jumped up and down in excitement. This made me smile and I chuckled to myself before revealing the stuffed animal.

Karen let out a happy gasp and took the toy from my hand carefully and gave the toy a big hug before pulling me into another tight embrace "wow it's so cute Kenny! Thank you so much, I really love it!"

"I'm glad you love it Karen.." I said as I hugged her back just as tightly. She then broke the hug and excitedly left to play with her new toy in her room. I smiled to myself and walked down the hall to my room and then I entered my shitty room with all of the stuff still in the HelloKitty backpack.

I sat on my bed which made a loud screeching sound because of how old the mattress springs are. I let out and sigh and just looked around my room kinda taking in my surroundings.

My walls were stained with dirt and other grimey stuff that I wasn't so sure about where it had come from. I had a few old posters hung up on the wall, the edges of the paper were very rigid and worn out but they were in good enough condition to stay on the wall.

My dresser was stained from rain water, because of frequent leaks in the roof that let water come in during times when it rains. My bed is probably the best thing I have, it has a few torn parts, stains and squeaky springs inside it but it's still the best piece of furniture in my room.

Even though I have a very old and thin blanket, when it's paired up with my bed it provides me enough comfort to get some rest! That's good enough for me to be happy!....maybe....yeah no not at all...

I just sighed at my own thoughts, they weren't true and they were indecisive which isn't how I want to think at all. I want to have a clear understanding and to know exactly what to do...but it is what it is for now I guess...hehe..

I pulled out the stuff I bought and layed them out on my bed and the first thing that hit me is that I had totally over done it. I mean I had so much stuff that the items covered up my whole bed when I had them spread out! (not because it's small!..hehe...)

Fuck why did I get so much stuff this is going to be so awkward! Most people just give cards and chocolates and sometimes even play songs! But I bought a whole section of hot topic shit for him god damnit!

I was frustrated but I decided to not give up just yet because of how much I really want to let Butters know how I feel!

I grabbed the music stuff and sat on the floor with my back leaned up against the bed. I grabbed the pencils and paper and wrote down how I see Butters and stuff like that and I turned those thoughts into lyrics for a soft tuned song for him.

It took me about 30 minutes to come up with the song altogether and to decide on how I was going to sing and play it for him. I then grabbed my instrument and started practicing the song.

It took me longer than I would've liked it to but after a hour I had finally perfected the song, phew I'm glad that's over with I'm so excited to see how Butters reacts! I thought.

I wanted to only think about positive stuff because since I'm already in a rush to get everything ready and set up for tomorrow, I didn't need to stress over some negative shit.

I put on the Key chain and placed some of Butters favorite snacks and drinks inside the backpack. I wrote him his card and placed it and a Hello Kitty plush inside the backpack as well.

After I finished setting everything up (I placed the new parka inside my dresser), I sighed heavily and threw myself backwards onto my bed which of course made the springs squeak like crazy.

1127 words Aug 18th, 2023

I'm sorry this chapter felt rushed but I really want to get this over with because I'm not exactly happy with this story at all and I cringe when I read it lol (I was definitely different back then but I like who I am now so yeah 🥰) I should've made this a satire thingy 😃