𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 64

Mulai dari awal

"Go to the dining room... I'll make you some food" Gojo said. I went to the dining room and sat down and soon Gojo brought me some food. I just stared at the plate in silence.

"Come on Y/n try to eat a little at least" Gojo said. I hesitantly ate some of the food. "I'm done" I said. Gojo deadpanned at me. "You know I really wanted you to eat all the food" Gojo said.

"Why don't you eat?" I asked. "I already ate" Gojo said. "Same" I said. "Yeah one bite of food" Gojo said. I just stayed silent. "Come on get ready to go to campus but you're gonna eat there" Gojo said.

YUJI'S POV

I got up tiredly and got ready. I had been up all night looking at the books Choso got from Tsukumo. 'Waking people up this early should be illegal...' I thought. I groaned in annoyance when someone started knocking at my door.

"Yeah?" I said while opening the door tiredly. I looked to see Y/n quickly run into my room and hide under my bed. "Y/n what's wrong?" I asked.

I stopped when I saw Kusakabe in the door way. My eyes widened. "Y/n ran into here right?" He asked. "Uh..." I said. "Itadori" Kusakabe said. I stayed silent.

He side eyed me and walked into the room then locked the door. 'This must be my last day on earth...' I thought eyes wide. "You wanna rethink your answer?" He asked.

Y/N'S POV

Yuji just stayed silent. "Okay..." I heard Kusakabe say. He just sighed. "Y/n come out from under the bed" He said. I hesitantly came out from under the bed.

"Did you seriously think I wouldn't find you? Especially with all that cursed energy" Kusakabe said. I just looked away silently. "What's the problem?" Yuji asked.

"Y/n will be joining us in training today but before that she needs to eat and she's refusing to" Kusakabe said. I continued to look down. "Come on Y/n" Yuji said. I didn't move.

"Y/n" Yuji said. I huffed before following him out of the room. We went to the lunch room and Kusakabe gave me food again. I just stared down at the tray. "Come on we don't have all day" He said.

I side eyed him before picking up my fork and looking at the food then quickly eating. "Woah calm down you don't want to throw up" Kusakabe said. I narrowed my eyes at him then slammed my dark down.

"Y/n! Come on" Yuji said. I looked at him for a long moment before eating slower. After I finished eating we started to head to the training room.

"You've got a real attitude kid" Kusakabe said. I just gave him a stoic look. "Come on Y/n be nice" Yuji said. I just crossed my arms and looked down. "Not surprised especially with Gojo raising her" Kusakabe said.

I side eyed him. We got to the training room and just as I was about to go inside the room Kusakabe stopped me. I gave him a stoic look as he crouched down to my height.

"When we walk into this room you're gonna behave right?" He asked. I looked away from him silently. "That better be a yes" He said before walking into the room.

YUJI'S POV

It just seemed like Y/n didn't like Kusakabe at all. I couldn't really under why either because she seemed fine when she met him before. If I'm being honest Kusakabe didn't really seem that fond of her either.

'Maybe something happened this morning...' I thought. Y/n narrowed her eyes at the ground while Kusakabe was talking. "Y/n are you listening?" Kusakabe asked. "What do you think" Y/n said in a annoyed tone.

"Y/n-" Kusakabe cut me off. "You know what get out" He said. My eyes widened while Y/n just stared at him with a stoic look. "Wait I don't think it's that serious I mean she didn't mean it!" I said.