Pool

You entered your hotel room, the large door slamming shut with a click of the lock. You sigh grabbing the tv remote turning it on and going to change, you booked this hotel as it was 5 stars and had an amazingly large pool. Your back muscles strain as you put your two piece on.

Heading down to the level just a few under you, using the key card they had given you so that you'd be the only one allowed access to the pool once it had closed

Heading down to the level just a few under you, using the key card they had given you so that you'd be the only one allowed access to the pool once it had closed. You slide through the door closing it behind you, exhaling in relief pulling the hair tie from your hair, allowing you h/c hair to flow down to your shoulders. Setting your things to the side you jump in swimming and flouting. Enjoying yourself after a days work, you hear the door click spinning around you see a large man with a large body and large muscles. You being you with your dirty mind and your eyes flowing what you think big body+big muscles=big dick.

Y/n "I thought I was the only one allowed in here" your tone not sharp but snappy

??? "Oh yeah? Huh that's weird I just asking and they gave me the key without hesitation" he gave a cheeky grin throwing his towel to the side and putting his hands on his hip.

Y/n "is that so" you questioned him

??? "Yeah I guess they like me" he laugh a little loud before yelling cannon ball and jumping in right next to you.

Y/n " thank you"

Uvo "welcome hot stuff " he winked " im uvogin you can all me uvo, what's your name" asking as he flouted in the pool.

Y/n pondering for a second you answer him
"Y/n"

He looks at you "nice to meet you" he inches closer. You blush a little as his eyes look you up and down.

You smell a slight bit of alcohol on him, you start to move away when he grabs your arm. You look at him "I was just about to leaving" you answer the unasked question.

Uvo "why did I do something wrong" he asks moving your wrist to his mouth and kissing it.

Y/n "yeah you got a little to close" you say pulling your arm back.
You had to get out of this situation, you have successfully not had any kinky sexual feelings in a while, you didn't need them now.

He moves closer saying "what are you thinking about" he asks his mouth nearing your neck and ear his warm breath shooting a shiver down your spine, your brain going crazy with thoughts.

You take a deep breath and say "im-" as your head had turned you were interrupted. Soft hungry lips attach yours, you melt into the kiss the hot sensation filling your body. Sending a shock wave through you, just as you were losing control you pulling away moving your head up and to the side. Heavy breathing filling the room and the sensation of what just happened flooded through your body.
It was just a kiss you thought, why am I like this. Fuck why can't I be normal, just at that moment you saw someone walk by. Reacting you push passed him getting out of the pool and saying. "I'm leaving, the pools all yours"

Narrators POV

As Uvo watched you run out he thought he had blown it, until he saw the slight glimps of your face bright red and your legs slightly shaking.  Then realizing what happened he laughed a little licking his lips.

Time skip

Y/n POV

You got back from a day of work, your body in need of a shower, as you hop in you hear a knock on your door. Thinking it's room service you yell "I don't need an room service right now" getting into the shower and closing the door.

After your shower you come out kinda sleepy not paying attention until you hear a gruff voice.
??? "Damn and I thought you looked hot in that swim suit... but you look even hotter with just a towel" you swing around only to have one of your arms grabbed as you were over powered by a stronger force.

It was dark only a dim light coming from the bathroom.

??? " do you know something that I realized yesterday" instantly clicking you realized it was the guy from the pool.
Uvo "you have a secret" he leaned closer to your ear. You face blushing as your eye widen. Calm down his joking, all of my past records have been deleted.

Y/n "I don't know what your talking about" he nibbles on your ear making your inhale sharply.

Uvo "admit it" his hands tightens around your wrist causing and pain sensation to flow swiftly through your body, making you bite your lip.

He leans down from your ear licking your neck "come on tell me what you enjoy" his voice seductively vibrating against your neck.

Y/n "I don't know wha-" he bites hard against your neck causing you to moan loudly in reply, the surprised bite along with the painful feeling of entrapment was just enough to drive you crazy.  Your legs bunch up and your back arched. You tried calming down, remember what happened last time. You can't do it like that again, never again. Still flustered as you lower area throbbed

Uvogin " I don't think I made myself clear-"

Y/n " listen" you say as you try not to get overwhelmed "If you know what I think you know then you should leave, I won't-" he interrupts you.

Uvogin "won't be able to stop, like a dog in heat. Like a kinky dog that likes pain, who likes to be fucked until she can't even think" his words flow through you "you've never been truly satisfied have you" he asked making you turn your head away in shame feeling as if he was mocking you. "Neither have I" he says pressing his now grown tent against your thighs.

Uvogin "if you don't like it we can stop, but I highly doubt you'll be disappointed" you think on it as the thought of a huge guy like him, with his hands against you rubbing his dick against your g-spot. Bitting, grabbing, fucking roughly, you finally agree.

Smut timeeee
Narrators POV

As soon as you had agreed he grabbed you picking you up and laying you down in the bed, the bed creaking as he slammed the two of your down. Your lips interlocked, his hands roaming. His huge hands grabbing and touching you. Your nails digging into his back slightly and he moved down to your shoulder bitting. In a sudden swift movement he flipped you over onto your belly and pulling your towel off leaving you on all fours, bare, and exposed. In a sudden moment you felt a burning sensation on your ass as the sound hit you. Another on followed as he smack your ass over and over again. You start to fall over as the painful pleasure overwhelmed you. He grabbed you putting you over his knee and continuing.

Uvogin "are you gonna run away from me again" he smacked your ass again making you moan loudly.  "I asked you a question" he smacked a hard forceful snack against you. You moan trying to get the words out "n-no ah sir"

Uvogin
"Good girl we have a lot of work to do"

Fin.

(Hope you enjoyed also if you guys would like the actual 🔞scene I'll write them but I'd like public opinion first )