She leaned towards his ear and whispered,

Sam:  claim me as yours again aththaan... please...

Agni Smirked at her and said,

Agni: with pleasure....

He started to move inside her again roughly... Their love session continued until extra three rounds and both of them got tired and slept again...

_______

Guru was sitting in his office and looking at the photo which he took with sam on his laptop...

Those were the happy days on his life ..  she was light in his dark life... He controlled his urges only to be with her but this b****** Smita seduced him..

It was started as drunken affair and continued after that .. he didn't meant to hurt his Sam...

She always brought smile in his face despite of all of his problems... She is too cute for her own good...

When Sam left him all of his happiness went from him... She only gave him the love he earned for and didn't ask anything in return... Even though he showerd her with gifts... She always scold him for wasting money on petty things...

He may be a Playboy type but his intentions is always pure with sam ... He didn't want to hurt her but it happened eventually...

His thoughts were broken by knocking sound..  he changed the wallpaper and said,

Guru: come in ....

Door opened and Smita came inside tiredly and sat down on sofa...

Guru: ennachu? Yen oru maari irukka?

Smita: i ... Am .... Sorry...

Guru furrowed his eyebrows at her behaviour because for the first time it sounds genuine...

Guru: Udambu sarilaya?

Smita: mch..  please guru...

Guru: why are you look so.... Upset?

Smita: i ... Have done a lot of mistakes in my past but ... I .. am... Not...

Guru sat beside her and asked,

Guru: nee stress aaga koodadhu what happened?

Smita took deep breath and said,

Smita: I want to say something to you...

Guru: sollu.. enna?

Smita: adhu.. i ..  saw...

Guru: ennachu?

Smita took deep breath and opened her mouth to say something but stopped when she heard door opening sound ..

Both of them turned towards the door and saw Kenny was standing there with ciggerate in his lips....

Kenny: edho interesting ah pesitu irukinga pola?

Guru: nothing dad.. she's looked upset about something so I asking her what happened?

Kenny: oh...

Kenny looked at Smita suspiciously but she's avoiding his gaze and looked here and there...

Kenny: enna Smita? Enna vishayam?

Smita: ah.. onnula .  Uncle.... G..uru... enakku tired ah irukku Naa konja neram thoo.. ngura..

With that she left from there immediately... Kenny looked at her suspiciously but didn't said anything...

After sometime Smita saw Kenny and guru leaving house... She rushed towards the office room and started to search for something...

Smita: come on... Come one... Where is that? I have to get it before he returns...

Her eyes landed on a small passcode locker on down of his desk..

Smita: password ah? Enna va irukku...

She tried guru's birthday but it's shows wrong... She tried agni's birthday but it's locked...

Suddenly she remembered something she Smirked and put it and locker opened revealing a pendrive...

Smita: got it... Yeah...

Suddenly a voice said,

"Thedunadhu kedachuruchu pola?"

Smita's froze in her place hearing the voice...
She turned towards the voice and saw...

______

Guess what's she's searching for?

Who caught her?