𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Really, Tsireya? I asked for someone hot and you bought me a forest freak" Ateyo asks.

"Hey watch your mouth, you bitch" Rotxo walks forward.

"Hey how about we all calm down, hm?" Tsireya pushes herself in between the two boys, not wanting to escalate things further.

Tìyawn stood back quietly, not knowing what to say.

Before she feels herself being pulled back by arms she did not recognise.

"What's going on?" Ao'nung speaks, making his way forward, in front of her.

Tìyawn looks towards him, confused.

Ao'nung turns around, as he looks down at her, "you alright?"

"I'm fine" Tìyawn nods.

"This toad looking ass creep called Tìyawn a forest freak. And for some reason, Tsireya is friends with him" Rotxo moves back.

"Brother.." Tsireya looked at him apologetically.

"It's fine. Just.. move" he moves Tsireya back.

"Hey, keep your boy in line, Ao'nung" Ateyo says. 

"Why? What are you going to do?" Ao'nung walks up to him, the two of them coming head to head with one another.

"I'm only holding myself back since you're the chief's son" Ateyo spits back.

"Know your place around here, Ateyo. Don't come anywhere near my sister again. Don't disrespect my friend again. And most importantly, if you even think to say another word to Tìyawn, let alone look at her... I'll pull out your eyeballs and shove them down your throat. Do I make myself clear?" Ao'nungs' eyes had become intimidating, as he uttered each word in a whisper, not being afraid to remain with the eye contact.

"Whatever" Ateyo scoffs and turns around, walking off.

Ao'nung then looks at Tsireya, "what the hell were you thinking Tsireya? Why were you with him? That prick is dangerous, you know that!"

"I was just trying to help.. Tìyawn and Lo'ak are not together anymore, and he wanted someone to get to know. He's been asking around for some time. I just thought-?"

"Tsireya" Ao'nung calls out to her, "If you want to play matchmaking, be my guest. By all means, go crazy. I know how much it excites you and I'm happy it does. But Ateyo? I don't you near him again."

She nods, "I won't."

"Good" he sighs, "now go. Mother is waiting for you."

She nods, and takes a glance at Tìyawn before walking off.

As she's walking, she crosses paths with Lo'ak, who was waiting for her father.

"Tsireya. Hey" he smiles at her.

She looks at him and looks away, ready to walk off, when Lo'ak stops her, "is everything alright."

"Everything's fine" Tsireya moves his hand away.

"Are you sure?" Lo'ak asks.