"See, that right there is why Halloween creeps me out." Derek says.

"You're scared of Halloween?" Spencer asks. He tosses Bedelia a piece of candy, the woman catching it.

"I didn't say I was scared, I said I was creeped out. There's a difference there, youngester. You should look it up." Derek says.

"What creeps you out about it?" Emily asks.

"I don't know. People wearing masks. I don't like folks in disguises." Derek says.

"That's the best thing about Halloween. You can be anyone you want to be." Spencer says, tossing Derek some candy.

"Nah, I'm pretty good just being me." Derek says.

"Yeah. Why is it that neither of those points of view surprise me?" Emily wonders.

"You know what, though? On the flip side, it does provide a pretty good reason to cozy up with a scary flick and a little Halloween honey." Derek grins, winking and pointing at Emily.

"Ew." Both women grimace, sharing a look.

"Halloween honey. Now I'm creeped out." Emily says.

"Me, too." Bedelia mutters.

"Guys, he's here." Spencer mutters. They look up as Strauss leads David Rossi to Hotch's office. Spencer quickly takes the mask off his head, awkwardly smiling.

~ ~ ~

Spencer starts taking all the Halloween stuff off while the other three stand up when Hotch and Rossi walk over.

"SSA David Rossi, this is SSA Emily Prentiss." Hotch informs.

"Sir." Emily smiles and shakes his hand.

"SSA Derek Morgan."

"It's an honor, Agent Rossi." Derek shakes his hand.

"Please, just Dave." He tells him.

"SSA Bedelia Davis. She joined a few weeks ago." Hotch informs.

"Hi." Bedelia politely smiles, shaking the older man's hand.

"And Dr. Spencer Reid." Hotch motions to him.

"Sir, if I could talk to you later about your work with the Scarsdale Skinner. Psycho-linguistics is an incredibly dynamic field, and the fact that your profile of his reading habits ultimately led to his capture is something I find so incredibly intrig--"

"Reid. Reid, slow down." Hotch tells him. "He'll be here a while. You can catch up with him later."

"Sorry." Spencer awkwardly smiles.

"No problem, doctor." Rossi says.

"Maybe you guys can talk on the jet." Hotch suggests.

"The jet?" Rossi asks.

"Oh, yeah, that'd be great." Spencer says.

"We have a jet now." Hotch informs.

"Are you serious?" Rossi asks.

"Yeah. It comes in pretty handy. Come on, JJ's waiting." Hotch makes his way to the conference room, Rossi and Emily following.

Derek lights shoves Spencer's head.

"Carrollton, Texas is a suburb just outside of Dallas." JJ says as everybody sits around the table. "Four days ago, Michelle Colucci found this flier on her front door."

"She found it?" Derek asks.

"Meaning she wasn't actually missing?" Emily asks.

"Yet." JJ says. "She took the flier to a friend's husband, Detective Yarbrough, at the Carrollton PD, who told her it was probably just a Halloween prank, and he sent her home."