Eun ji sensed the tension he had inadvertently stirred as he saw the two tense up. Two people who hadn't even exchanged glances much less acknowledged the other's existence even when they were in the same class, it was too much of a stretch to suddenly have these two be comfortable with each other. However, knowing that both Zack and Jay forged a strong friendship, along with a few others in this school due to Daniel's intervention. He knew that there was still hope for them to get past their difficult stage and come to an eventual comradeship. It would take time of course, but Eun ji was considering if he should intervene to speed up the process. Daniel being unable to make any sort of progress with these two made him somewhat concerned about said male's future ties, and knowing that it would be a grave mistake to leave Daniel alone to fend for himself (because of his obvious nativity and also not to repeat his past mistake), was enough reasons for him to step up. 

Eun ji's growing train of thought was interrupted by a familiar voice. Turning his gaze, he spotted Daniel near his seat, his expression fidgety and nervous, undoubtfully because of the two prominent statures sitting on either side of his friend.

"Eun, do you wanna go grab lunch?", Daniel's timid voice made both Jay and Zack whip their heads toward him.  

' . . !! '

'This fucker!! When did he get here?!' Zack was. . perplexed. His eyes were wide at the sudden appearance, and although Zack was already aware of Daniel's speed due to their unconventional fight days before, he still found himself being astounded by the guy's show of prowess, "Fuck, what the hell are you looking at, huh?" Albeit, his own gratification was holding him back from acknowledging the known defeat.

Daniel quickly looked away the moment Zack caught his nervous gaze, beads of sweat forming almost instantly due to the harsh address. He cringed as he sensed the boxer's glare on him suddenly intensify, becoming even more imposing. Unknown to Daniel, his own words, were the fuel to the fire.

'Huh?? when the hell did he start calling him by 'Eun'?! Since when did he get so chummy with him?!' Zack's internal musing, abruptly halted when he saw Eun ji rising from his seat, happily accepting the other's request. 

"Sure— "

「🦋」

*BAM

The abrupt, loud bang drew everyone's attention inside the classroom. Eun ji and Daniel exchanged puzzled glances, both bewildered by Zack's sudden outburst, Eun ji's previous call caught in his throat. The said boxer wore a complicated expression as he met their gaze, with his teeth gritted and his hands firmly planted on the desk. The chair he sat on lay fallen on the ground. 

'Why did he agree with that bastard so fast!? He didn't agree to go to the cafeteria with me earlier!'

"Zack??", Zack snapped out of his stupor upon hearing Eun ji's puzzled voice. He shifted his glare from Daniel to Eun ji, meeting the latter's gaze laced with concern. He noticed other students looking at him as well, but since they were already aware of Zack's temperaments, the crowd reached a completely different reasoning.