Ghost: No more time to waste! Let's go!

The ghost technically then just sucked them all into the toilet. With Izuku, who had to hold in his breath before he had the chance to smell any sort of sewage inside. A couple of twists and turns later, our cinnamom roll along with the rest of the others poured out of the toilet on the other side. Everyone aside from the ghost was covered in raw sewage, and holy FUCK it stinks. Brief, Panty, and Stocking threw up from how bad it smelled.

The ghost was able to clean up the sewage from everyone's clothes while Izuku had to hold in his puke.

'This is worst from when Mineta decided to show the guys that one video...oh God the images...holy shit!'

He thought while trying to get rid of the imbaes from his mind as he looked in front of him what appears to be a factory of some sort.

Izuku: Hey... Those were those fakes that we were fighting a while ago!

(CLICK!)

Izuku turned around to see Brief taking a picture of the place, and then possibly texting it to someone.

Izuku: Who are you sending that to?

Brief: To Garterbelt. Maybe he knows something about this.

Panty: When did you two exchange numbers? Weirdo.

He quickly hits send. Not even a minute later, his phone started ringing.

Brief: H-Hello? Brief here.

Garterbelt: IT'S A GHOST PLANT! DESTROY IT AT ONCE!

His voice was so loud that Izuku was able to hear it from about five feet away, even without the speaker on.

Garterbelt: If you procrastinate much longer, they'll all become active!

Panty: Ugh. I'm really sick of dealing with these fakes.

Garterbelt: Well take a good look at the too of the plant!

High above their heads lies a small red crystal ball of sorts powering the generator. Garterbelt exclaims that someone was already operating this plant a while back. Brief explains that if the trie destroy the crystal, the power plant will fall apart and stop producing the fakes.

Panty: Psh, piece of cake!

Garterbelt: Don't get cocky so easily! They're probably the ones capable of using a ghoststone! It must be their work!

Stocking/Panty:Their?

Izuku: He's probably talking about-

Pushing Brief over to the side, a red carpet zooms right past you.

Izuku: -them.

Izuku pointed towards the two demon sisters walking down a pair of stairs. The angel sisters just snarled at them.

Scanty: Well well well... I thought I smelled a rat in the vicinity. And now we have the angels of the toilet.

Kneesocks: This won't do. Students aren't allowed here.

Izuku: Yeah I could see why. There's legitimate factory right under our noses.

Stocking: What's the deal here? I'm pretty sure you're breaking a few laws here. What happened to all the "Rrrrrrrules" you seem to have?