Trivia Section

(Copied over from my AO3 comments in response to a user's questions)

-For a bit of lore, no one knows Greninja was once owned by Ash but they presume he once had a trainer. How he came to be known as a local rumor is pretty simple: A couple of civilians who passed through the forest on various occasions reported being attacked by the vines and Greninja appearing on the scene to deal with them (some even went on to add that they felt someone was looking out for them moments before the ines appeared). People like Officer Jenny are grateful to Greninja for protecting the people who pass by and when the rumor caught up to Professor Sycamore, he went out into the forest himself when his time allowed him to see Greninja in person. The professor recognized Greninja clearly and spent his time to catch up with the Pokémon. Sycamore actually visits Greninja every month to check up on his physical health.
How Greninja feels about being known as a rumor? He just shrugs off the thought of it. The frog just wants to live peacefully while doing his responsibility (cleaning up the vines, helping the local Pokémon and occasionally relaxing on high tree branches).
For Neil and Lisa's Pokémon, I'm thinking of giving them both a team of three. Giving them both a ful team would be too much for me to write and flesh out. Plus wanted to keep things simple.
-Fraxure's moveset, I'm yet to flesh that out completely along with the twins' team but when it comes to Lisa's Pokémon, one of the three is a Swoobat which is her main.
-As for the picture seen in the chapter. I didn't draw that, just found it online to give readers a general visual of the twins' appearance. Why chose the Ace Trainers from Gen 5? I'm a fan of their design Overall.

haven't fleshed out Neil and Lisa's team completely, but can tell you that the twins have shared ownership over an Oshawott. The twins occasionally argue on who gets to order him during double battles.
Personality-wise, Oshawott has pride in being a SWordsman with his excessive use of Razor Shell and runs off to do his own thing while the twins work out their issues.

The Life of a Protector & the Shenanigans that Come with Itजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें