•3• Gregory!?

Cassie woke up from her slumber. The two animatronics are still powered off. She slowly got off from Roxy's laps and yawns.

Suddenly her stomach grumbled. "mm..God I'm so hungry..i haven't in what-" she then starts counting with her fingers "Almost a week!" She bites her inner cheek.

"if I.. remember correctly.. Eclipse once told me he stores foods in the drawer of the Daycare.. am I really..risking my life just for some snacks..?"

Her stomach grumbles once again.

"Absolutely." She stands up and makes her way to the daycare silently, hoping to not get caught by the mimic.

She made her way to drawers and opens it. She gasped as she saw a TON of Candies. Her mouth watered at the sight.

"Oh my..racers.." She licked her lips as she grab a bar of candy and unwraps the wrapper, crumbled the wrapper and stuffing it into her pocket as She took a bite and stars chewing.

She swallows the chewed candy and giggles. "I don't think it's healthy to eat candy when you haven't eaten a single thing for almost a week" She smiled to Herself.

"I don't think you should be out in the pizzaplex. Alone either~"

That sentence sent shivers in Cassies spine as she took the risk and looks back and saw the mimic standing right in front of her. With its glowing red eyes and menacing smile with blood dripping from it.

Cassie didn't waste another second to Run the hell out of there. Without taking some candies and stuffing it into her pockets.

The mimic also didn't waste another second to chase Cassie. Without taking a candy and quickly eats it with the wrapper also.

Cassie knew the pizzaplex. But she's hasn't really remembered it very well. And with the place looking like an old abandon construction place. It made her memory worser. But.. She didn't expect a familiar voice to guide her.

"Right!" Cassie followed. "Helpi!?" Cassie yelled. "I'll explainater! JUST RUN!!" She continues to run as fast as she can. Helpi flew right behind her..

With a few sharps turns and all. She ended up in a dead end. She was gonna turn around to run back and find another way. But it was to late.

He was right there. Walking to her slowly.

"Oh no..were to late.." Helpi gulped.

"Hi cassie~" The mimic said in a menacing way. Cassie gulped in fear.

"haha..im sooo.. screwed.." Cassie was trembling a lot. Helpi looks at Cassie in disbelief for that statement. He thought Cassie would much smarter than to just give up like that.

"Watch down below!"

The three of them looked up and saw water that was about to hit the mimic from the opened vent.

The mimic tried to Dodge but it knew it wasn't fast enough so it changes his form.

Cassie gave a thumbs up to Roxy and Eclipse before looking back at the mimic and saw something she never ever expected. From a face of proudness (for Roxy and Eclipse) quickly changes to a face of absolutely horror.

"Gregory!?" Roxy yelled out.

Haha cliffhanger 😘

Sorry for the short chapter!

Words Count: 531