18 ;; JAKE!!! 🔥

She changed into his clothes, feeling comfortable. He smiled at her, "Is it that comfy, princess?" He asked, earning a nod from his girlfriend. She snickered, "It's very comfy. It's your hoodie," She said.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, "You look so cute in my clothes," He mumbled, eyeing her up and down. "Don't look at me like that," She quietly whined, "Especially when you're shirtless."

He laughed, "I sleep with my shirt off- big deal-" He tucked a strand of her hair, softly grabbing her chin. Her face flushed a light shade of pink, getting shy.

"I'm sure you don't mind, anyway, hm?" He asked, in a low tone. She didn't reply him, biting her bottom lip as she stared into his eyes. His eyes were staring into her soul, his expression unreadable.

Her face turned even redder, squirming a little in his grip. He leaned forward, "Hm... Your lips are so pretty, baby..." He murmured, causing butterflies to erupt in her stomach.

"T-thank you...?" She stuttered, unsure of what to say. She tried avoiding eye contact, but he made it hard for her to do so. He gently ran his thumb over her bottom lip.

He leaned in even closer, their lips close to touching. "Can I kiss you?" He softly asked, staring deep into her eyes. Her breath hitched, "Y-yes-"

He cut her off before she could say anything else, slamming his lips onto hers. Her eyes widened slightly before kissing back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Oh- fuck- sorry-"

The two of them froze, breaking the kiss. They both turned to the voice, only to see Jake standing there awkwardly. "Sorry... I didn't mean to interrupt-" He muttered.

"Should've put a sign outside saying you were having sex, or something."