Trust

When JaNea say she has to spill the tea, she up to no good. I patiently waited for her to get here. I just laid spread out on my bed, bored looking up at the ceiling. My phone started vibrating beside me, I grabbed to see who was calling me and it was my mother of course. I rolled my eyes. I put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?"
"Hey Baby." My mom said with some much excitement
"Wassup Ma?" I tried to get straight to the point.
"Did you get my note?" Her voice kind of faded out. "Yes I did get it." I was damn near aggravated now. "Well baby, I hope you understand, there's money to be made. If you want nice things you have to get over it." She explained. "I know ma, but my graduation though? You couldn't wait? Everybody is going to be out there with their parents and I'm not, how do you think that makes me feel? Y'all ALWAYS on leaving for a "Job" what do yall do anyway?" I asked with an attitude. "Monique Sharee! Watch your damn mouth, I'm still your MOTHER at the end of the day! If we there, we there! If we not! I'm sorry! You just have to understand this shit! Now keep my house together and don't be doing no dumb shit, love you and I'll talk to you later." She hung up the phone in my face.
I just screamed loud as I could! I was so fed up with her and this damn JOB! fuck her job! I can't wait, I'm moving out this shit, she can have somebody else to watch this damn place because I'm not doing it! I threw my phone back on the bed and sat on my sofa I had in my room, just thinking about all this crazy shit that's been going on. I haven't even talked to my dad in some months, sometimes I think he has another family wherever he goes. Maybe I should call him? Nah, I'm not. I threw my head back, I need a blunt man this is too muchhhhhh! I heard somebody walking upstairs, I knew it was JaNea, nobody else know where the spare key is besides her and Amir.

"Knock,knock." She said in a kid voice. "Come in." I said dryly. She walked in with a huge smirk on her face. "What you do bitch? Spill it!" I said crossing my legs so she could sit down. "Im a just jump STRAIGHT to this shit." She said jumping up pacing back and forth. I'm just looking at her trying to read her, but I can't figure it out. "Liam killed Nicole, well I kind of help-"
"BITCH YOU WHAT!?!" I jumped up. "what the fuck JaNea!? Why!!" I yelled running my fingers through my head.
"Mo hush, don't tell anyone!" She pleaded still pacing back and forth. She just started laughing, I just noticed that this bitch was psycho, I even hate she told me this shit. "Mo! Why you ain't saying shit?" She yelled. "What the fuck you want me to say!? Bitch you killed somebody!" I yelled back at her while stepping back from her. "Why you looking like that? You gon' snitch huh Monique?" She said creeping up on me. I know I had my 9mm on my dresser, just incase shit like this goes down! "JaNea don't size me! I've never been a snitch! That's yall business! If you know better you'll back the fuck up!" I tried to keep calm.
"Liam made me do it, I didn't want to! She was fucking with what was mine!" She started crying. "Still JaNea! You just don't kill somebody because they fucking with your boyfriend! It's never that serious!" I tried to explain to her. "Why was she naked Nea?"
"Liam raped her before I killed her!" She said Ina whisper
"What!? And you KILLED HER BECAUSE SHE WAS FUCKING WITH YOUR MAN! But your man RAPED her!?" I looked at her like she was crazy, this shit isn't adding up.