✰𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆✰

----------------------------------------------------------

"Don't worry, I'm the strongest."
----------------------------------------------------------

𝒈𝒐𝒋𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒊 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

Waking up by an alarm clock was one of the things i hated to most. ITS AN ANNOYING SOUND, rolling over to turn the alarm clock off, before realising i did not set the alarm clock at all. Stretching my arms as i sat up I glanced over to the clock before realising it was six in the freaking morning!

"What the f**k?! No way im going out of bed this early, thats way too early for me to be waking up, no way im waking up this early!" i yelled before laying back in bed. To close my eyes once again.

Suddenly the door opened revealing the housewarden standing there. "HEY DONT YOU KNOW WHAT PRIVACY MEANS?" I yelled while sitting up. 'What kind of guy comes into a girls room without knocking?!' I thought before staring at the man who for some reason was staring even more intensely at my face.

Vil pov:

As i walked towards the dorm room of the female student, as I opened the door i was met with some harsh words. "HEY DONT YOU KNOW WHAT PRIVACY MEANS?" The girl yelled at me. I was about to say something about her language before my breath was caught on my throat.

i met... an girl with hair as white as now and skin as plae as paper. Tough what stood out the most were her eyes, vil felt like he was gazing at the world itself, those pair of eyes clearly reflected the world, i snapped out of my thoughts as i heard someone clearing their throat looking towards the girl i quickly realised i was staring at her before i placed her uniform by her wardrobe,

"this here is your uniform, and i also changed your alarm's time for you and the other freshman, so you would have time to do your morning skin care and have time to get to class in time. Now hurry up and get your uniform on and do your routine before breakfast starts!" I said as i walked away closing the door behind me.

Satomi pov:

As I watched him close the door i stepped out of bed before taking a look at the uniform. "It's and cute uniform! Though doesn't seem to be the best to fight in..." i mumbled the last part before i put on the uniform.

(This is the uniform she wears)

Looking at the mirror i found myself satisfied with it before realising that my eyes didn't feel tired at all without my glasses! "Maybe its an effect of this world? I mumbled before shrugging it off and walking down the hall to eat breakfast with the others.

Sitting down i saw that we had an healthy breakfast wich was a salad. 'Who eats a salad for breakfast?' I thought as i looked at it before eating it 'ugh i want my pancakes...'

~time skip~

As i walked down the Main Street i saw grim and the magicless student standing by the statues of.. Disney villains? 'No way did i get thrown into a world where they worship villains?' As i walked closer i saw that they were talking to a boy with a heart on his face.

" -something to think he could've had so much power and not let it get into his head! And what about the lady with the horns? Grim asked.

Satomi who was a curious person decided it was an good time to watch to gain more information over this world.

"Thats the thorn fairy who lived on a mystical mountain. She was noble and elegant, and a master of magic and curses even by the standards of the seven she commanded storms, covered the kingdom with thorns. She could even turn into a dragon!" The boy said. "Ooh a dragon! Thats what all monsters yearn to be!" Grim exclaimed.

It was all going great until ace turned towards grim with an smirk on his face.

"They're all so cool~!" The boys grin turned into a smirk as he looked down at grim. "Unlike a certain raccoon."

"Well dang." Satomi said with an amused face

---------------------------------------------------------

End of prologue five hope you enjoyed!
Word count: 707