Chapter 24: Emotions in motion (Part I)

Start from the beginning

"I - I'm having trouble sleeping. Again" Kyle explained, trying his hardest not to start squirming under their penetrating stares. 

He risked a quick glance at Darren. His mate was looking back at him, realisation slowly dawning on him as he took in Kyle's blushing face, and then the obvious bulge in his PJs. "Oh" the Alpha simply said and, at the same moment, Kyle felt Nate's arm circle his waist. 

"Tonight I want more than what we usually do!" Kyle hurriedly added, making the Beta pause. 

"And what do you want exactly?"

They used to joke about it all the time, as teenagers. Kyle had no problem saying the word back then - probably because the word did not convey much reality. Sex was meant as an insult or a joke, it encompassed vile, and funny, and trivial things that had nothing to do with them. Darren and Nate weren't shy about it, either. Sex, sex, sex. I saw your dad having an affair with - go fuck yourself, you fucker!  

It meant nothing, and then it did, because sex became something Darren and Nate would do behind closed doors. An activity Kyle could not participate in. One of the first and clearest signals that the time of 'One for all and all for one' was coming to an end. 

Sex. The funny word had turned into a grim reality in which Kyle's role was getting smaller and smaller. It was no surprise that since that time, he had always regarded sex with an unassumed wariness, something that was made for others and was probably overrated anyway. 

And then, there was all the secrets, silences and exchanged glances between the lovers, as if, by having sex, mated werewolves were engaging into an illicit activity.

Sex was something that should be kept in the dark, right? Then, if so, wasn't it because sex belonged to the darkness?

Things had changed again. Kyle was now learning how to touch his mates' bodies, based on the way they responded to his touches, and they were doing the same with him. Although they had never put anything inside Kyle, they had still touched him everywhere, making each others come with their tongues and fingers. 

As Darren liked to remind his mates, this counted as sex. Penetrative sex was just a part of sex. It wasn't the most important part, and it certainly wasn't an obligation. 

"Pup. I believe Nate asked you a question." Darren said in a stern voice, the hand that was carding through Kyle's thick hair tightening ever so slightly.

Kyle shivered in anticipation, instinctively giving in the light hair-pulling and thus exposing his bare throat to his mates. 

"Yes. I'm thinking about how to word it." 

This was another of his worry and at the same time, greatest source of excitement. He was gradually learning to let go, and letting go seemed to mean, in his case, giving in to his submissive nature. Yet, it was one thing to sometimes act submissively about small things in their daily lifes.  It didn't require too much of an effort to give Darren a foot massage, or to execute the small orders Nate gave him when they were cooking together. On the contrary, he would gladly obeyed, knowing very well he would be rewarded after.

Being submissive during sexual intercourse, when he was opened and vulnerable, was taking the submissive thing to another level.

"I want p-penetrative sex" Kyle eventually declared, slightly mortified by the fact that he couldn't even say the word right while keeping a straight face. "I want both of you inside me" he added, for further clarity.

Someone cleared their throat - he couldn't say if it was Darren or Nate, for he was carefully looking down at his own lap. He felt it, then. The sudden shift in the atmosphere, the way their bodies seemed to respond to his words, fingers tightening, breaths quickening, skins becoming more sensitive. 

"We certainly aren't going to take you at the same time" Darren whispered in his ear, obviously referring to Kyle's sex dream and making the latter blush, while Nate pouted. "It would be too much, since it's going to be your first time."

Nate begrundgingly nodded, making his mates smirk.

"Darren's right. We can definitely take turns, though, if you are up for it. Depends on how things are going. We can envisage to-"

"Sounds like we are organizing ping-pong tournaments and not about to engage into crazy sex" Kyle commented, making Nate snort and Darren wince.

He could make sarcasm but he knew he wasn't fooling them. They had known each other for too long, and recently they had gotten closer, this new side of their relationship bringing more truths to the light. 

Behind the bravado, Kyle was scared. Not a lot. Just a bit.

"Are you sure you want to try it, Kyle?" Nate suddenly asked, as if he could read his mind.

"I am" - he definitely was. 

"You know you can change your mind at any time, right?" Darren added.

He nodded, earning himself a light slap on the thigh and making him yelp in surprise.

"Words, pup." 

"I know I can change my mind at any point." he replied, feeling his hearbeats quicken. 

"Good boy."

The two words felt like a caress to his soul. Good. He was doing good. He was being good. A good pup. A good mate. The man who had kept telling him how bad, and useless, and a waste of space he was was gone. Maybe it was time for him to start listening to other voices? 

"I am sorry"

"It's okay to cry, pup. It's okay to feel. It's just the three of us. I know it's scary, but you can let go" Darren murmured, gentling his touches.

I can let go. Nate had his head under Kyle's shirt, and his lips suddenly closed around his sensitive nipples. The other Beta alternated between licking and nibbling them, sucking one nipple while twisting the other with his long fingers, abusing the quickly hardening pink buds until Kyle couldn't hold back and had no other choice than starting moaning. 

I can let go. At this moment, it no longer mattered that he was leaking on the bed camp, that he was getting louder and louder as if they were the only werewolves left in the world or that his body was not exactly the way he wanted it to be. Darren had removed Kyle's sweatpants, and the Alpha was simply holding his weeping member in a loose grip, making the smaller man on his lap start wondering if the frustration would make him loose his mind.

"Darren. Nate." he whimpered.

"Yes?" was their immediate answer.

"I'm... almost here... can you just..."

"Yes?" - the same question, more urgent, this time.

He closed his eyes in defeat, before opening them, his voice getting more resolute although it was shaking. 

That was it. Fuck it. That was what he needed, and he would be damned if he didn't ask his loved ones for it. 

One more small act of bravery. Not the first, and not the last.

"Can you give me orders? Please."

A/N: More steamy stuff are coming in the next chapter, obviously! Anyway, I will never thank you enough for your patience and kindness. Please, keep in mind that the old version will be posted after this new one if finished - only 2 more chapters to go, I think. Have a nice week-end, you shiny souls xxx