Big Time Arrival

Jasmine's Pov

The plane crashed...just kidding.  The plane landed and I got my bags from baggage claim.  I left the LAX airport and walked outside.

I looked to my left, busy streets and a shit ton of people walking by.

I looked to my right, and I see the Hollywood sign.  This is all so crazy.  Everyone here seems so famous.

My tummy's turning, and I'm not feeling homesick because news flash this is not a Miley Cyrus song, it's my life.

I start walking down the street hoping that the universe would give me a sign as to wear James would be.

I kept walking until the universe gave me a literal sign.  A billboard with my brothers face on it.

I grabbed my handheld mirror and checked myself out.  I put it down and looked up at the billboard.

"Oh James, I'm still the hotter twin." I thought to myself.  I could just hear his little dramatic 'Ah!' with his mouth draping open.

I looked deeper at the billboard, and in the corner it had a logo.

"Rocque Records?" I questioned.

I kept walking, not really paying attention to where I was.  I only started paying attention when I bumped into a blonde girl.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked.

"Uhm, ye-yeah" I replied hesitantly. "Just uhm, a little lost I suppose."

"Oh I'm sorry, can I help you find somewhere?" She asked.

"Uhm...maybe?" I responded, sort of confused by why she was being so kind to me.  She must be used to tourists not knowing their way around the city.  OH MY GOD!  WHAT IF SHE THINKS IM A TOURIST!!!

"Oh my goodness, my bad, hi!" She said holding her hand out. "I'm Jo Taylor."

I shook her hand, "Hi Jo, I'm Jasmine."

"Well Jasmine, how can I help you?"

"I'm looking for Rocque Records." I told her. "I'm looking for someone VERY important."

"Ohhh I know who you're talking about.  I can help you get to Rocque Records!" Jo told me with a smile.

"Merci." I said with a smile.

"Merci?" Jo looked at me a little lost.

"Oh sorry, force of habit." I quickly apologized.  Jo probably thought I was a freak now.

"Force of habit?" She questioned.

"Ye-yeah, I uhm, I lived in France for the past 7 years.  I was going to a boarding school to work on 'becoming a lady' and I guess speaking in French is just a second nature to me." I said with a slight laugh.

"I think that's really cool." Jo said with a smile.

"So uhm, are we going to Rocque Records?" I asked Jo.

"Not quite, but we're gonna go back to my apartment at the Palmwoods so we can make you look like you didn't just get off the plane."

A little 'Ah!' escaped me. 

"Whatt?" Jo asked with a chuckle.  "I'm not saying you look bad, you look really pretty matter of fact.  But, this guy you're going to see is definitely gonna want you to look really nice."

James wants me to looks nice?  How important is he to LA, goddamn.  He's literally seen me in hideous bright purple and pink leopard print leggings with a Beyoncé off the shoulder tee shirt with the home-cut bangs gifted to me by my mother.

As we walked back to the Palmwoods I kept thinking about why greeting James has to be so extravagant.  That was until we reached the Palmwoods.

Jo walked me to the front desk where a pudgy man sneered at me.

I leaned over to Jo and whispered "Not getting a friendly vibe."

Jo smiled, "Hi Mr. Bitters, this is my friend Jasmine.  She just landed in LA and she's gonna stay with me for a few days if that's okay.

Bitters looked at me and laughed.  "Good luck."

I looked at him and then to Jo and then back to him.  "Merci?" I thanked, yet still questioned.

Jo then yanked me to the elevators.

Before the doors closed I saw two boys wearing what appeared to be leaves on their heads.

"New girl." The two boys said together.

They looked slightly familiar but not exactly.

"Operation Get Ca-" the elevator doors closed.  I was intrigued.

~Flashback~
"Cshhh this is Wild Flower confirmed the package is almost here, over!" I said on a walkie talkie.

"Cshhh Shhh this is Lucky Comb, reporting, I've got eyes on the package, over." James replied a few seconds after me.

"Cshchh Operation: Prank Carlitos is underway." Kendall said over the walkie. "This is Dimples reporting that the package is left without supervision."

"Schhh everyone move in on the package so we can enter phase 2 of Operation: Prank Carlitos!" I yelled through the walkie talkie.

"On the count of three, 1, 2-" James started

"THREE!!" I yelled, not on the walkie talkie.

Me, James, and Kendall all hopped out from behind different bushes and trees in the Garcia's yard.

Kendall grabbed Carlos' helmet and James stayed stationed at their house.

Me and Kendall ran to me and James' house, which was only two houses down.  Once we got back to our house me and Kendall high fived.

"Phase two of Operation: Prank Carlitos is now in motion." We said in unison.

~End Flashback~

"Jasmine?" Jo nudged me.

"Huh?  Oh sorry." I apologized after i saw that we were on her floor now.

"No need to apologize." She said with a smile, as she led me to her apartment.

We went in and she helped prepare me to go to Rocque Records.

A/N-
Alright second chapter?  How we feeling?  I think this chapter turned out nicely.  He got to meet Jo (who's gonna be you're closest girlfriend) and we might have seen some boys???????

Also, flashback!  I liked the idea of Jasmine, James, and Kendall teaming up on Carlos in like 1st grade by stealing his helmet and sending him looking throughout his house, the Kendall's house, and then The Diamond's house for his helmet.  When in reality, while Carlos and James were searching Kendall's house, Kendall and Jasmine put the helmet back at Carlos' house.  I don't know, it's really silly and dumb, but that's kinda what "Operation: Prank Carlitos" was.

Next chapter, Big Time Rekindle is next!!