CADET TRIP FOLLOW UP

JADA'S P.O.V

as we got on the bus we had to be paired two to a seat, so Kim obviously chose camo and I was left with jay🙄, but mi Nuh feel Nuh way the guy's not a bad person, I even found myself staring at him (stalker mode).

Shem our sergeant asked if anybody had any illnesses while me and Kim side-eye each other knowing damn well that we have asthma and didn't carry out inhaler ,when we told him he asked "weh unuh wah wi Fi do with unuh how yuh forgot Fi bring yuh stuff 😐."

Half way through the trip i had a lil nap .when I woke up Kim was all up in my face.

Kim:"such boy a gwaan like him ready Fi build yuh kingdom Jada."

Jada:"weh yuh Even a talk bout?"

Kim:"yuh think mi Nuh see u an Jaylen (jay),
Girl him did a look pon yuh a way mi can see seh him like yuh girl look pan the boy him like yuh.

Jada:"ok and so that's just his problem not mine him a good yute but yuh know mi Nuh ina dah move deh stillz, Kmt leave me alone Kim.

As soon as I said that jay woke up and started staring at me.

Me:" why yuh staring at me like that?"

Jay:"so wah mi cyah look pan somebody again?"😏

Kim:"yea but why yah look like dat?"

Jada:"Kim yuh jus too nuff."

That's when the bus came to a stop and we started to gather our things to get off.

We came off the bus and cooled down a little before getting straight to training.

After cooling down we went down to a nearby river to do our watermanship, worksmanship training and other stuff we were told to do by our lands corporal.

We then went back to where we arrived at first and started eating lunch before we went away , Camo and Kim were making me feel like I'm third-wheeling ,judging by Kim's face expression I can see that she was very excited about something, as I was about to ask her what was up someone came and sat beside me, when I look up I saw that it was no other that JAY.

jay:"hey Jada what's up, U look lonely yuh Nuh wah likkle company?"

Me:"mi look like mi need company yute?"

Jay:"yea kinda cause see yuh fren deh a talk to har man and yuh jus deh yah Deveen a eat yuh food jus a stare."

Me:"yea maybe mi wah likkle company yes ,but wah wi ago doh more Dan stare pan each other

Jay:"No, waam to talking, yuh cyaan talk now😅."

After talking for a while it was now time to go back to school.

ON THE BUS

KIM'S P.O.V

we were now on the bus and I was talking to camo when out of the corner of my eye I saw Jada talking to jay.
"Den nuh she seh she Nuh ina Dem kind a yute deh,"I said to myself

Camo then pulled out him Bluetooth speaker and connected his phone to it, he then started to play ( song name) while everyone started singing. It was all a vibe and some of the kids were playing cards and other games.

Me:"Can see yah have fun with bae. think yuh neva did ago talk to the boy

Jada:"there's never a time when yuh can mind yuh own business 😄 him have a lil vibe a good yute and plus a him did a talk to mi when yuh did a talk to dutty foot camo.

Jay:"unuh know seh a yah so mi deh right and mi nuh deff."

Me:"jay mind yuh business Nuh man."

Jay:"kmt, look who a tell people Fi mind Dem business."

Camo:"Kim

Me:"weh yah seh

Camo:"a who dis mi see yuh post pon yuh status 🤔

Me:"A mi big brother Jason

Camo:"if yuh say Suh cah mi Nuh trust yuh enuh cah yuh tell mi seh yah nuh ina nun with pinky and you an yuh fren beat the girl till she blue

Me:"yeh cah she a move like she nah Nuh sense Suh we beat sense ina her
An unuh nah talk Suh weh the fuss for

Jada:"camo doh ina Nuh talking with Kim cah yuh now she mad and a pinky cause it pon her self cah me an Kim Nuh normally fight but pinky Nuh know her limit Suh anything she get she Tek.