"So is Jenna." Alaric stated, stiffly and Elijah kept a friendly expression on his face as he noticed his beloved was on her way back with Jenna and then he looked at Alaric. 

"You don't have to be jealous. I'm not interested in Jenna." Elijah said, patting Alaric on the shoulder before he walked away towards Elizabeth. 

"Right." Alaric said, wondering what he was missing here. 

Bonnie was sitting alone at a table when Jeremy walked in, saw her, and smiled

Bonnie was sitting alone at a table when Jeremy walked in, saw her, and smiled. He walked over to her and sat down with her. She smiled at him when she noticed him. 

"Hey, whatcha doin'?" He asked and the smile slipped off Bonnie's face. 

"Thinking about last night." She admitted and Jeremy looked like his good mood went away. 

"Yeah, yeah. Me too." He admitted and Bonnie looked at the table. 

"It was a tough spell. I could feel it draining me. I need practice." She told him and Jeremy jumped on that.  

"Yeah, well, uh, maybe, I don't know...Maybe you should come over tonight. We can practice. Get stronger." He offered and Bonnie smiled.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks." She agreed and that's when Luka walked into the grill and Jeremy spotted him. Once Luka caught sight of them, Jeremy leaned in. 

"Ah, incoming." He warned and then Luka walked over to their table, an angry expression on his face. 

"You want to tell me what the hell happened yesterday?" He demanded and Bonnie decided to play dumb. 

"Sorry?" She asked and Luka didn't look impressed. 

"Don't play dumb. You both were here and..." Luka began and Jeremy interrupted. 

"And?" He asked, cockily and Luka glared at him.

"And that's all I remember. One minute I'm playing pool and the next I'm waking up in a bathroom stall." He snapped at them and Bonnie gave him a false assuring look. 

"Sorry, Luka, but everything seemed normal yesterday. I mean, I brought you a coffee and we played pool." She lied and Luka's face remained in its scowl. 

"See, I think you're lying." He told her and Jeremy got up and shoved Luka away from Bonnie. 

"And I think you need to back off." He threatened. Luka looked at them and left.