Crying Wolf

Elizabeth woke up, feeling refreshed, and she glanced at the chair in her room. Elijah was still seated there and it looked like he had actually fallen asleep. She sat up in bed and looked at him. Elijah was handsome and she couldn't help but wonder if the others were just as handsome as Elijah. She got up and moved over to her closet to get clothes out when a hand grabbed her wrist and she looked to see that Elijah was awake, his brown eyes locked on her and she felt a tiny flutter in her stomach as she caught sight of the heat in his gaze.

"Good morning, Elskan." He greeted, his voice gravelly and Elizabeth blushed a bit.

"Good morning, Elijah." She murmured and he stood up and stretched, causing her to get a look at the curve of his back as he did so. He turned around and smiled at her before he moved forward and grabbed her hand before pressing a kiss to it.

"Today is that historical tea party and I was wondering if you would accompany me?" He asked and Elizabeth nodded before her brain caught up and he positively beamed at her.

"Marvelous, I will see you there." He said before he was gone in the blink of an eye and Elizabeth tried not to squeal in excitement over this. She hadn't had a date since she had broken up with her college boyfriend before her transition into a vampire. She hunted in her closet for the perfect outfit for the party and she found it.

She headed downstairs and Jenna whistled when she saw her

"Got a date?" She asked and Elizabeth smiled at her mischievously.

"I hope so, it's with that writer you met." She admitted and Jenna whooped at that before leaning in close to her niece.

"Give me all the details when you get home." She ordered and Elizabeth exited the house to go out to her car. 

Rose checked her watch as  she walked down the stairs

Rose checked her watch as  she walked down the stairs. Damon follows behind her, carrying her jacket.

"So, care to tell why we're attending this tea party thing again?" She asked and Damon laughed.

"Well, Lilibet will be there and I want to make sure that the wolves don't have a chance to grab her while she's there." Damon answered and Rose nodded before turning to look at Damon.