𝙛𝙬𝙪, 𝟬𝟭𝟭

Start from the beginning

notti's hand went over his face as he sighed, "why you want me to go so bad?"

dd jerked his head back like the reason was obvious, "nigga— you deadass didn't go to school today cause yo ass overslept, staying up all night thinking bout shanti." he spoke using hand gestures to get his point across.

and it was very much true, notti had stayed up all tuesday night thinking all about ashanti. it was random the way it happened, cause he'll just be in his room doin it. but literally jay, dd, his mom, and even melz went downstairs to check on him. and they all found him the same way; him leaning onna counter with a bottle of cold water on the counter, staring into nothing. it was deadass scary too, cause this nigga was inna dark too. 

then he woke up mad late at 3:00 pm, cause he was knocked. and if someone came to wake him up he'll sit up on his bed acting like he was about to get up then when they leave he'll drift back to sleep, that's how tired he was.

but notti was upset too cause he couldn't see ashanti today but he deadass didn't have the strength to come to school late, he was finna take this opportunity and just sleep.

"like.." dd trailed off squinting his eyes at notti, "youn kno how crazy that sound..? you stayin up all night thinkin bout her.. and you missing school because of it." dd said, knowin it was trifling casue notti ain't ever really miss a day at school, he had to atleast make one appearance in one of his classes cause he was deadass the class clowns for alla them. he be having a field day in his classes, being disruptive and shit — but that's when he wants to go to class.

notti ran his hand over his face sitting back in the comfortable couch, "igh but dd.. ian gotta go over there to take my mind offa her." he told him, "i can do sum else.. like go onna drive." his voice got quiet.

he had been hearing dd's advice of "do sum to take ya mind offa her" a whole lot now. and there really isn't much he could do cause everything just drew his mind back to ashanti no matter what he did. notti's mind was flooded with her and thing's about her too. silently planning in his head how he gon get her to talk to him again.

& notti realized that he don't even want her to try and love him again, seein that'll prolly never happen, he just wanted her to trust him again but that was 100x harder cause now notti was thinking that ashanti lost all love for him but he was dead wrong about that. 

"noo nigga," dd furrowed his eyebrows in irritation, "like if you were to go out onna drive you gon come back 10x worse." he pointed out as notti stayed in silence knowing its true, "just pull up, even if it's for 30 minutes."

notti licked his lips feelin threaten to shake his head no because his brother would prolly just go off on him, cause he been pressing him for days about this.

".. you can chill, smoke a blunt, drink— yea." dd held his tongue off of saying sum that involved other girls thinking about how fast this nigga would decline. it was crazy cause this wasn't notti before school started, at allll.

after ashanti notti simply started goin back to his old ways, effectively erasing the idea of her outta his mind so he just forgot. acting like nun ever happened.

& before he was barely home and then he was never home — at all. either at the studio, especially if they invited guests who were girls, at random parties, or just shamelessly at a female's house he'd come to for one thing, and that thing only.

and after that he'll leave, obviously feeling wrong about what he did. feeling that a piece was missing from him. so because of that, notti tried to do anything to fill that piece — or void but nothing worked.

anddd he didn't know what'll fill that void until the day when court, solana, and ashanti came over.

it was just inna air that the two were completely at peace, especially ashanti seeing she just had her panic attack. after everything the two still managed to find peace within one another.