INFO,.and SO EVER

If you want to ask some Question on me you're free to ask but pls. Don't ask a Question on me that are bad and so annoying... You're free to ask and sonner i'll just update it...

Note: You're free to ask a question

Next time i will be updating some facts about EXO.... I can't use my phone very well... B'coz when i go to gallery it will just HUNG UP....ugghh... But it is not the stubborn of my cp...hehehe

To all of my Friends,Bestfriends and ect. That are have been in my facts or have been say thier name i'm sorry..:(( pls.bare with me... Don't hate me guiz..... I hope so...

So what's up with ur school... Does it looks nice,bad,annoying, great,so mad or what??..
I hope my adviser teacher know it that i didn't go to school to attend the class b'coz of this stupid asthma..... B'coz when i pursue my self to attend maybe now i am on the school clinic lying down...hahah.... I don't want people specially boys carry me on a bridal style going to clinic just b'coz i collapse it's very imbarrasing for me.... And i dont want to loose that first carry.... Yahh....all that first that i have i don't want to loose it all...like first hug,first dance,first what.... Some of you think that i am just scared of it.. But i don't want to loose that first... That's how stupid i am... I do i really care to myself b'coz theres no one could care about me...that's why they called me LONELY GIRL....:)))

KRISHAN FAYE//SHANEXO88